Chapter 19 - When He Gets Over Protective (Jealous)

Start from the beginning

Freddy

Moving around the house I sigh. Apparently since I haven't taken any days off I need to take I am being forced to take them. So I get a month of paid vacation even though I really just wanna work. I have no idea what I want to do with all my free time. I mean the house has not been truly cleaned in almost 2 years. I couldn't donate some books and clothes and sell anything else I might not need.
Picking up the phone I listen to the person on the other line inviting me to a event for work. I've never gone to a work event before I did not see why I need to do so. Rolling my eyes I hang up the phone not charging one bit about the party. Cleaning out my closet of things I don't need I think about all the things I can do while on vacation.
Falling asleep while I clean I think about the weird invatation to go. I wake up in an odd place it looked almost like a back yard. Looking around I notice people from work. But none of them would look at me. They all were talking in some random language. It's not like I wanted to talk to these people but i wanted to know what was going on.
Just as I go to touch one of there shoulders they all turn to me. There eyes glowing red. "Freedddyyy!" I call out getting scared hopping it's just one of his games. I hear no laughter that I've fallen in love with, there's nothing but that weird language. As they move closer I look around scared and worried. Closing my eyes as I stumble I hope the dream will change. Arms wrap around me tightly pulling me into a chest.
Those arms don't let me hit the floor and they stand me back up. "I'm here, I'm here," Freddys soft voice whispers. "I'll protect you and make dreams for you from now on," he whispers holding me closer. I hold him tight "why did you do that Freddy? It's not funny," I ask him looking up. "Ohh princess I didn't. I heard you cry for me," he answers hugging me closer.
I hold his shirt pulling myself closer to him. He picks me up and sets me on a couch. "I'm here, I'm here and I'm blocking that person from calling you. Your mine," he mumbles making me smile "thank you do being protective and possiesive," I whisper snuggling closer.

Thomas

Stepping down stairs I see the boys went with mama to check on somethings. Grabbing breakfast I yawn from my late night of cutting. Thomas had been falling asleep from how many people he had cut. Eating breakfast I watch the outside world until I hear footsteps coming to me. Putting down my food I grab a knife worried about who it might not be.
I hold the knife at my side. When I see 6 men enter. I am no where near in the right outfit to be in men's presence that I don't know. "Hey you must be that girl. The one Luda Mae and them told us about," one of them states. "Who are you?" I ask wondering since they know mama. "We are related to the family that lives here," they tell me. "They aren't here so have a seat in the living room," I state wanting them all in one place incase they aren't who they say they are.
They do as I say and go to the living room. I stand with my back to the doorframe so I can see the front door but also watch them. One of them was talking about all the good things he would like to do to me. Thomas enters first when they see me standing there. Thomas hears what he is saying grabbing me and putting me behind his back and grabbing my hand so I can not walk away.
I grab at the back of his shirt scared that he's mad at me. "Leave her alone!" He thunders making me wince in surprise. Who would have known that's how his family finds out he's talking. By protecting me from one of them. Ever person that was talking stops. "You will not touch her or you'll be for dinner" his voice thunders louder than I thought it could. "What is she your play thing?" the guy asks, Thomas growls as I give a gentle pull on his shirt kissing his back hopping he calms down.
Thomas become gentler. "Leave now Travis!" Charles yells as I keep my face to Thomas back. There's grumbling and footsteps than it goes quiet "we're sorry Luda we don't know what came over him," one of the other men says as Thomas squizzes my hand. "Well now that Tommy can speak let's let him and (y/n) go relax because she's shaking like a leaf," Mama says, Thomas let's go and turns to me.
Before I can protest I am up and in his arms being carried up stairs. "Thomas I'm okay," I tell him holding at his shirt incase he drops me. "No, your my girl not my plaything, I am protecting you," he mumbles. He holds me tight, that was the first night he and I ate breakfast in his bedroom. That was also the night he started sleeping/sharing my room. He wouldn't let men touch me and I couldn't go far from the house without him.