29 ; cousins

[dan]

"so wait, he's your cousin?" dan asked, swinging his legs on the wooden bench. pj nodded sipping his coffee.

"yup, we were the bestest of friends. but when he started sleeping around, thats when i stopped talking to him. it was rude and disrespectful." pj added.

dan nodded, biting his lip. "he slept with my younger brother." he blurted, but covering his mouth after.

"oh man, i'm guessing you or your brother didn't take it well after?" pj asked, rubbing dans back for comfort.

"phil kissed someone after he did it with tyler, broke his heart cause he didn't know phil was a player." dan continued, sighing into his hands.

"fuck, phil was such a nice guy. don't know what happened to him." pj groaned, setting his coffee cup down roughly.

"i remember when he got his first 'girlfriend' it was so funny, he was so nervous to make the new move that i had to push his head in so he kissed her." dan chuckled at the memory.

-

flashback

"phil come on, just kiss her already!" dan complained, smiling though. his arms crossed as he and phil were hidden behind a bush.

"b-but i'm scared what do i do if she rejects me?" phil worried, clutching his hair freaking out.

"just go try." dan tried to help, grabbing his arm and pulling him over to where katie was. she had long black hair that went just below her shoulders.

she wore makeup that was horribly done but katie thought it was beautiful. phil tensed as they got closer.

"hey katie, how are you?" phil trailed off, bouncing on his heels as he awaited her answer.

"i'm good, how about you phil?" she asked giggling, smiling at him wildly. katie was actually a really nice person if you got to know her, but she was a bitch at times.

phil leaned in, saying something around the lines of 'i'm good.' he leaned in more, but stopped and began to lean back.

dan groaned, shoving his hand on phils head and pushing his head forward making katie and phil kiss.

phils eyes widened, but the kiss deepened. dan smiled, grinning mischievously since he made his best friend kiss a girl.

flashback over

-

"oh my god really, thats hilarious." pj chuckled lightly, putting a hand through his mess of curls.

"yeah, it was." dan shrugged, biting his lip as pj grabbed his hand to pull him up from the bench. they began walking around the campus, in the halls too.

school began tomorrow, as everyone was already moved in and teachers had their classrooms ready.

"so, was that his first kiss?" he pondered, letting go of dans hand. dan thought about it, trying to remember as hard as he could.

who was phils first kiss?

"yeah, probably." dan guessed, closing his eyes for two seconds and opening them again. his mind itching to have a cigarette.