7 ; mercy

[dan]

"apparently mr. stevenson is dating ms. kevens- somebody caught them making out in the gyms locker room!" chris boasted out information everybody listening carefully.

dan just nodded his head at the new information, it was pretty obvious that they were dating.

he thought everyone was dumb- or just oblivious that someone had caught them.

dan had caught them holding hands in the staff room, when he was picking up some papers for mrs. roth.

they didn't call him out on finding them thankfully, and because of that- dan didn't tell anyone about it.

it was a wednesday, one of the most boring days of the week according to dan.

dan had mostly blocked phil out, but with that he also held in all emotions.

not daring to express them at school, at least.

but lately dan had awoken with tear stained cheeks or his pillow damp.

he never really put much thought to it, so he pushed it aside from his worries.

"earth to dan." troye said waving his hand in front of dans face, making him pay attention to the present.

"huh- what?" dan asked confused.

"i asked you a question." louise faked a pout since dan wasn't paying attention.

"which do you prefer, mushrooms or onions?" 'she asked predicting his answer.

dan cringed at the thought, he hated both but hated onions more.

"i hate them both, but i prefer mushrooms. why such the random question?" dan asked tilting his head slightly as he held the straps of his school bag.

"i was wondering what i should prank dodie with for her birthday." louise replied smiling skipping ahead.

dan shook his head, letting out a fake- but convincing chuckle.

-

in class dan could hardly pay attention to the annoying teacher giving a lecture.

this was the class he hated most, mostly because phil sat right beside him.

dan had tried to get the teacher to move him away from phil but the teacher disagreed since he already had a seating chart.

so now dan was stuck with the person he hated most.

dan always moved his chair to the edge of the desk and stayed his distance.

currently he worked on the sketch for art class, practicing different designs, trying to ignore phils presence.

dan had blocked out all noise, and was ignoring all his surroundings working tentatively at the rose petals.

it was until somebody snatched his hand away from the paper.

"what the fu-" dan began but turned to see phil, who looked uncomfortable and pissed.

"daniel, pay attention. you have just been called to the office for an emergency." mr. laird said pointing him to the door.

dan gathered his supplies putting them into his bag, leaving socials class ignoring phils glare.

-

"are you sure that tyler isn't here?" dan asked gripping the edge of the seats.

"no, they have checked around the school." mr. parked said shaking his head.