25 ; parties

[dan]

"come on dan, you're taking forever!" dodie exclaimed, her hair falling over her shoulders as she wore a yellow shirt with white overalls.

dodie, troye, chris and louise had started hanging out with dan again, they all forgave him since they all understood he had an outburst.

"ok, ok, i'm coming." dan said rushing down the stairs as he slipped on his shoes. he wore black ripped skinny jeans and a red and black flannel to go with it.

they both ran outside into dodies car, starting the engine and driving their way to phils house. they parked a littles away from the party- the music being heard from a mile away.

when they entered, the stench of alcohol, sweat and weed was strong. it made dan role his eyes when he heard toxic playing already.

"dan, go have fun tonight. you haven't been to a party in a while, be you." dodie smiled, hugging dan before she disappeared into the crowd of people.

dan walked over to a couch which was in the corner, some stoners sitting on it. dan sat on the edge grabbing a can of alcohol out of a cooler next to him.

he opened it taking a sip before being tapped on the shoulder. "want to take a hit with us?" a guy asked, passing the bong to dan.

dan nodded.

-

one thing dan didn't like, was being high and drunk at the same time. it was pretty fucking crazy, he was horny and all giddy and happy.

a girl had pushed him up against a wall and they started making out, before it had gotten any further dan rejected her.

dan spotted dodie, hanging out with her for a bit. she was waisted and claimed to have seen the hottest girl ever, finding out that her name was emma.

"she was so hot dan! you should have seen her." dodie said memorized from the girl she had seen.

"you should ask her out." dan chuckled as he sipped his beer, still high from the hits he took.

"i already got her number." she squeaked out, her grin getting wider than it already was before.

"dodie, you little bitch! i can't believe you already got her number without talking to her." dan said jokingly, chugging the rest of his beer.

"hey, you should go talk to him." dodie said pointing towards a guy with a bleached quiff and glasses.

dan waved her off, going towards the boy who stood awkwardly in the corner.

"hi, i'm dan." dan said, the alcohol not kicking in just yet. the boy looked towards dan, smiling lightly.

"i'm tyler." the boy said, shaking hands with dan.

"thats cool, my younger brothers name is tyler." dan said, adding a slight chuckle at the end.

they both ended up in the dining room, both wasted now from drinking five shots of vodka.

"why are you so cute?" tyler slurred, putting his hand up to dans cheek rubbing it slightly. dan flushed, his red cheeks growing redder.