35 ; forgetful

[dan]

"hey phil, i just found out that my friends are gonna come up for new years!" dan cheered, as he flopped down onto his bed.

phil smiled, "nice dan. will they be staying with us?" he questioned as he looked over at the younger.

"yeah- well i mean if its ok with you and if its not i can just get them to go to pj's and if they aren't aloud there and there is always cornelia-" dan started rambling.

phil chuckled at dan, causing dan to stop tilting his head in wonder why phil was amused. "dan, you're rambling, i'm fine with them staying her as long as dodie doesn't beat my ass." he smiled.

"thanks, and i'll let them know in advance not to yell at you." dan confirmed, phil rolled his eyes playfully.

"so, how is your relationship with pj?" phil asked unsurely, looking a bit uncomfortable with the question.

dan didn't notice this, in fact he just had a goofy grin on his face. "its going amazing like pj is honestly the best thing to happen to me." he truthfully told phil.

phil nodded, giving the younger a small smile. dan didn't know what phil was feeling, but dan hoped phil was happy for him.

"mum! i didn't expect you to come today." dan greeted, hugging his mum quickly. olivia chuckled, smiling at him.

"decided to just pop by and see how every things going, its going good right?" olivia beamed, dan nodded bashfully.

the two chatted, sitting outside one of the dorms talking away. dan told her about how he had made many friends and how he was doing good in school.

"oh yeah, i forgot to tell you! i have a boyfriend now, his name is pj. you may be able to meet him today." dan rambled.

"wait," she paused thinking. "so you're dating a boy! oh my goodness is he good looking i bet he is!" olivia boasted.

"so wait does that mean you have figured out your sexuality, are you gay, bi, pan, asexual-?" she wondered, beginning to list all the sexualities.

"no-no, mum! i ah, still don't know yet. just know that i like boys." dan cringed, biting his lip thoughtfully.

"oh daniel, thats fine. just let me know when you find out." olivia winked, dan chuckled half heartily.

"hey babe." pj greeted, bringing dan into a hug and kissing him sweetly on the lips. dan kissed back, but pulled away first as he didn't want anyone to notice.

"i swear you have grown a bit, like you used to be up to my nose but now you're up to my eyebrows. are you hitting puberty late or something?" pj joked, dan groaned hitting peej playfully.

"maybe i am, and i'll be taller than you soon." dan confirmed, sticking his tongue out at pj who did the same.

a month later

"hey babe, no need to stress about the test. just think about how dodie, chris and all your friends are coming up for new years." pj reassured him, dan sighed.

he had failed one of his major tests, dan had been stressing for the rest of the day as it had impacted his marks.

"yeah, ok." dan mumbled grumpily slouching into pj, eyebrows furrowed in frustration. pj awed at dan frustration, it was cute and stressful at the same time.

dan put a hand through his hair as he tugged at the end of his thick hoodie, it had began to start snowing in london and dan hated it but secretly loved it.

pj smiled, "its getting a bit chilly, maybe do you wanna go to the cafe with some friends?" he pondered. dan nodded bashfully.

"phil and cornelia?" dan beamed, pj giggled muttering 'those are our only friends dan'. dan rolled his eyes but nodded at the end.

"phil can't make it, apparently he already has plans with his other friends." dan frowned, shifting on his chair.

pj shrugged, drinking some of his starbucks coffee continuing his talk with cornelia. dan just sighed at the two.

he looked back down at the text that he sent to phil. 'hey philly! wanna come join me n' pj at starbucks?' it was a simple nice text.

phil responded with 'oh uh sorry dan i already made plans with caspar and some friends.' dan was sad but understood.

he wanted to 'spill some tea' to phil but he couldn't now, and he didn't want to tell cornelia or pj.

as it was about pj (it was good) and cornelia would probably tell him and dans plan was going to be ruined.

dan huffed in annoyance, sipping his hot chocolate angrily. cornelia and pj noticed this raising their eyebrows at dan.

"whats the matter pumpkin?" pj asked in worry, dan just slouched his shoulders. cornelia gave pj a look.

"i'm going to go to the bathroom and let you guys sort out whatever this is." cornelia suggessted, getting up and walking away swiftly.

"whats the matter, is it phil? cause i swear i'll do something to him." pj growled, wrapping his arm around dans shoulder.

dan snuggled into his touch and let out a breath, "its nothing i just wanted to hangout with him but he's busy." he told pj.

"well don't you get to see him everyday and stuff? you guys do share a dorm." pj clarified, dan shrugged.

"i think he's been avoiding me lately, he hasn't been at the dorm. he leaves in the middle of the night and comes back in the afternoon and sleeps." dan thought aloud.

pj raised his eyebrows, but then giggled. "maybe he has a secret lover that he's not telling you about." he chuckled.

dans lips turned upward into a smile, "yeah maybe." he said his smile growing bigger. "but i don't know, phil doesn't know that i know he's
doing this." dan told pj.

pj just sighed, "he might just be going to his girlfriends dorm or something. maybe his friends? i don't know dan but i guess try to hangout with him and abandon me." pj huffed dramatically (as a joke of course) and dan played along.

"maybe i want to abandon you, you and your annoying self." dan said speaking in a high pitched voice which made pj snort.

"well then, abandon me!" pj groaned putting his hands up in defeat, dan just smirked and pretended to flip his hair.

"well then, i will." dan shot back, pj held a hand over his heart faking a hurt expression. dan held in his laughter at pjs fake hurt face.

"boys enough fighting!" cornelia boasted as she arrived back at the table sensing the fake drama.

all of them began to laugh together, the two not giving a care in the world except dan who still was worried and upset about phil.

-

a/n: oh my, i haven't updated in like a month?? im so sorry i've been so busy and stressed out.

whats happened this month//
school starts in like five days and i don't want to go back??
i got into a car accident a couple weeks ago and i have panic attacks in cars now??
i got into a fight with someone really close to me??
mental issues??
big family problems!!!!!!

sorry im dont usually put depressing things on here but i needed to rant and/or tell you guys whats been going on so no one yells at me yikes.