14 ; drunk decisions

[dan]

currently dan was stood in front of a green screen, that they got permission to use from mrs. roth for a 'project'.

ethan snapped a shot, the flash turning on making dan eyes widen.

"ok, i can get this printed off on a plastic sheet. i just gotta get it from my locker, stay here." cameron said as ethan followed him out of the room.

dans eyes scanned around the small tight space which was photography class.

dan personally had never been interested in it, but thought it was cool how someone can take a picture of something so plain then the outcome looks beautiful.

dans trance of thought was soon cut off by a smiling ethan entering the room.

"well look at this buddy, here's your fake id. by the way we put-" ethan began to ramble and dan snatched the id out of ethan's hands.

"thank you, here's your money but i've got to do something now." dan nearly spat, handing him about twenty pounds before walking out of the room before ethan could say anything else.

dan walked out of the school grounds, no one bearing to go and stop him afraid to be attacked since word had gone around already that he punched phil.

when dan got home he looked at the id and it looked believable.

hell, now he didn't need to borrow his mums id to get smokes and claim they were for her but really just for himself.

dan set his school bag on his bed, walking over to his desk where he had a jar of savings that he had piled up over the years.

he was originally saving it to study law at university but lately found out that he didn't want to be a lawyer.

when he told his parents this, they were sad but understood that dan didn't want that in life.

now dan used it to buy smokes, and now he was going to use it to buy alcohol.

what has his life become?

he shook that thought off of his mind and looked in his closet for something to wear that made him look older, but his closet mostly contained band and goofy quote t-shirts.

dan dug deeper in his closet to find one of phils muscle tees.

he remembers it was phils because dan borrowed it on a hot summer day, but he forgot to return it and phil let him keep it.

anger boiled in dan and he threw the tee to the floor.

he kicked his bedroom wall hard and cringed at the pain and held his foot while hopping around like a maniac.

once he had gotten over the pain, (which took several minutes) he continued looking through his closet.

everything dan looked through didn't look like things an adult would wear, the only thing a young adult would really wear out of his closet was the muscle tee.

dan was very against the fact at first but he needed to look over his nineteens to get alcohol, and being a short five foot nine wouldn't get him alcohol if he wore his everyday attire.

so dan, very hesitantly put on the muscle tee and some plain black skinny jeans that (surprisingly) weren't ripped in the knees.

when dan looked himself in the mirror, he looked believable to be at least in his early twenties.

dan nodded at himself, grabbing thirty pounds out of his savings jar and running down the stairs putting on a pair of his vans.

he walked outside and grabbed his bike from the backyard, and biking his way to the nearest liquor store.