21 ; therapy and pills

[dan]

the three days passed as if it was a day, dan was back on his feet moving around.

his doctor assigned him to therapy every sunday and dan had to take pills to help his mood swings.

today was the dan was set to go back too school. dan didn't know how to feel, should he feel excited? happy? scared? worried? angry?

he didn't know, but it was monday morning and zoe was tackling dan with hugs and kisses before he left the house.

"goodbye zoe, i love you. have a good day." dan smiled, zoe returning it and pecking his forehead.

dan walked out of his house, seeing a familiar car at the end of his driveway. it honked and the window opened as dan walked over too it.

"hey dan, i'm giving you a ride today." phil said, giving a small smile.

"i don't need it." dan replied, trying to keep his tone calm. phil sighed, looking at dan sincerely.

"please dan, its the least i can do." phil begged, dan thought then sighed in defeat mumbling a small 'fine' before entering phils car.

dan buckled himself up glaring as he looked out the windshield because he agreed to getting in the car with phil.

yes, phil saved him from death. but what he did to dan was almost unforgivable, but dan could be overreacting too.

they were driving down dans road about to turn off when phil set his hand on dans thigh and drew circles with his index finger in the inner thigh.

it made dan stop being tense, but he was still wary of what phil was doing.

"i'd appreciate it if you stop." dan mumbled moving his thigh a little. phil just gushed at dan.

"we both know its relaxing you, dan. don't lie." phil replied cockily, his normal self returning. dan didn't reply, but moved his left back to normal letting phil continue.

dan felt tense as they approached the school in phils car, phil obviously noticed this and drew patterns on dans inner thigh slower.

phil parked in the back of the lot, just in case dan wanted to go separate ways and if he didn't want to be seen with phil.

"why did you park so far?" dan asked as phil parked the car.

"just in case you wanted to go separate ways." phil muttered as he got out of the car, opening dans door for him to get out.

"thanks, and thanks for thinking about that." dan said scratching the back of his neck as he could hear the shouting of students from there.

dan thought about it, if he entered alone he would be surrounded by people asking where he had gone.

dan shivered at the thought of being lost in the woods again, he still hasn't thanked phil for saving him.

if he was with phil, no one would surround him if phil told them not too.

"i-i want you to come with me." dan choked out. phil looked up from his shoes and smiled.

"really?" he asked, a goofy grin placed on his face. dan returning it, nodding slowly.

"just don't let anyone surround me, i'd rather not want to answer any of their questions today." dan mumbled, worry filling inside of him when he would see his friends faces.

"of course, dan." phil replied, wrapping his arm around dans waist pulling him close.

"if anyone wont stop pestering you about it, tell me. i can make them stop." phil told dan, dan just simply nodding.

dan didn't feel as mad as he was in the morning, but he was still pissed off about what he did to him.

the closer they got, the more anxious dan got. by the time they were around twenty feet away from the main entrance, people stopped and stared.

"dans back." "where did he go?" "people say he's a druggie." "why was he gone?" "why is phil holding him like that?"

the whispers taunted dan making him want to shrink down and never be seen.

"shh, its ok ba- dan. don't listen to them." phil said cutting himself off. dan shamefully nodded and buried himself deeper into phils side as they walked through the front doors.

when dan entered things only got worse, people didn't even bother to talk quietly about dan. the rude remarks or the theories on why he was gone made him feel scared of what people thought of him.

"its ok dan, just go to your locker and we can go to homeroom together." phil encouraged, trying to help dan ignore peoples remarks.

-

dan and phil were sat in art together, it was the block before lunch break and dan didn't know how to feel.

they were the first people in there, dan brought phil to the back of the class where he used to sit with dodie.

none of his friends had noticed him yet, which he was thankful for. dan didn't know if he could face them yet, but he would have to face dodie when she showed up.

dan was so close to phil it looked like he was sitting on his lap (which phil wouldn't mind), but in all honesty. dan was just scared of everyone at the moment and phil was the one who saved him.

he still didn't fully trust him, but he trusted him today it seemed like.

dan was calm, until a familiar girl with brown hair entered. her eyes scanned until she locked eyes with dan, her eyes widening and she rushed over quickly.

"dan!" dodie shouted as she tackled dan with a hug, pulling him away from phil. "my poor baby, i thought you were gone! i thought you were never coming back!" she cried, holding dan tightly.

dan let out a small chuckle, hugging dodie back.

"i missed you so fucking much! where the fuck were you, you were gone for a week dan!" dodie exclaimed, a hint of worry and anger in her tone.

"i-i" dan stuttered out. dodie released the hug, looking for an answer.

soon dan was swept from his feet and placed onto phils lap.

"he'd rather not talk about it." phil said, in a deep dominant tone. dans eyes widened as he looked at dodies shocked face.

her face was questioning why he was hanging out with phil again, so dan mouthed 'i'll tell you later' and she nodded sitting down across from them.

dan got off of phils lap, sitting in his own seat. "whats happened since i was gone?" he mumbled, looking at his classmates around him.

"well, everybody knows you were gone. when you were gone you were the main topic, people would only talk about you. some lame ass girls were talking about how special you were to them. attention whores." dodie sneered at the last part, making dan chuckle.

"i've missed a lot, haven't i?" dan asked, dodie replying silently with a nod.

"dan howell?"

dans head turned towards the teacher, "here." dan shouted weakly. it seemed as if everyones heads turned towards dan.

people raising their eyebrows but then turning around. dan sighed, tears welling in his eyes but he quickly blinked them away.

phils arm wrapped around dans waist, dodie didn't seem to notice as she casually drew in her notebook.

"dan you know i care for you, right?" phil whispered, looking down at the smaller boy.

"you said that last time, but then you said you didn't care. so i don't know what to believe anymore." dan sighed, receiving a frown from phil.

"also we have to talk about that," dan continued. "about what you did to me." dan added on. he felt phil physically tense, so dan rubbed shapes on phils thighs.

-

A/N: guess whos back, back again.
hope u liked this filler?