Chapter 22- A Day With Katie

Violet's POV-

I woke up and turned around, nobody was here. I got up and looked around for a note but there was nothing.

I almost had a panic attack, but then remembered that they were at PlayList Live. I let out a sigh of relief and grabbed my iPhone.

I had one new message from an unknown number.

Hi, it's Katie. :)

I smiled and texted her back quickly.

Hey Katie. How are you? -Me

I also had a skype video voicemail so I clicked it,"Hey, it's Phil. It's 11:00 so I figured you'd be up by now. But I guess not. Dan and I are outside of PlayList Live right now. I'll text you later. Love you, bye."

I smiled to myself and decided to get dressed and ready for the day so I pulled on some purple skinnies and a Muse teeshirt as well as my violet beanie and black eyeliner.

I had a text from Katie so I unlocked my phone and read the message.

I'm alright. I'm very bored though, nothing much to do -Katie

Haha, same. Dan and Phil went to PlayList Live. -Me

Maybe we could hang out? -Katie

That's a good idea -Me

How about we meet at my house? (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) -Katie

Sure! Be there in a few -Me

I put on my shoes and waved on a taxi and told them my destination. I put my headphones on and blasted 'Wonderwall' by Oasis.

I stared out the window and smiled to myself as we drove down the blocks and finally arrived at Katie's home.

Her house was large and blue. It was a gorgous property and I heard dogs barking from the inside.

I paid the taxi-driver and walked up to the front porch and knocked on the door. I heard a scratching at the door, like claws..

The door opened and a small german shepard greeted me by jumping up on my legs. I smiled at Katie who instructed the dog to get down.

"I'm sorry. That's Philip, he gets crazy around new people, but he doesn't bite." Katie grinned.

"Wait, you named your dog Philip? After Phil?" I asked.

"Uh huh. I also have a cat named Daniel." she laughed.

"That's pretty awesome. I wish I had a dog named Philip, but that would probably scare Phil. I just want a dog." I giggled.

"Oh, do you think Phil would let you own a dog?" she asked.

"Phil, yes. Dan, I don't think so." I smiled.

"Oh, well that sucks.Well my dogs are your dogs." Katie said.

Katie lead me into the kitchen,"Would you like any tea?"

"Yes, please." I gave her a small smile.

We sat at the table and waited for our tea to cool down.

"So, how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 17. My mum is out right now. She knows I have a friend over though, so it's alright." she reassured me.

It really didn't bother me that Katie was 11 years younger than me, a friend's a friend no matter what age difference. She made my day and I couldn't thank her enough.