Chapter 5- Finally Going To Radio 1

Violet's POV-

I nervously sat there on the stool at the BBC Radio 1 studio. I spun around a few times and wiped the sweat off my face. It looked like I had ran a marathon.

"Hey, Violet. Don't be so nervous. They'll love you." Phil smiled

Soon Dan came on the set and sat next to me and I could feel the awkward tension between us.

"On air in 3, 2, 1."

The camera faced us and I almost had a heart attack.

"Hello everyone. Today, as you can tell, we have a guest. Our friend, Violet." Dan told the camera.

I smiled and waved.

"Today's challenge is.." Dan started

"Play Truth Or Dare. And you have to do every dare and answer every truth or you have to twerk on camera." Dan finished

"Dan will have no problem with that." Phil whispered

Dan playfully punched him on the arm and laughed.

"So shall we play the game of le truth and le dare?" Phil asked

"We shall." I replied

I honestly didn't get how this was a challenge but oh well. I'm just a guest, I have no say in things.

"These truthes and dares have been generated by our very own danasaurs and phillions so let's see what the first truth or dare is and who it's for." Phil said, checking his iPhone.

"This is a dare for Violet and I. Act out a scene from Titanic. And make it dramatic. Alright." Phil laughed

We got up and I ran around to the other side of the table and grabbed onto my hand,"I'll never let you go Jack." I said in the worst dramatic voice ever.

"I love you Rose." Phil cried

I slowly let go of his hand and Phil fell backwards and Dan burst into laughter.

I can't even.

"Why did you have to let gooooo." Phil trailed on.

"I don't knooooow." I replied, sitting down again.

"So, that was interesting." I laughed

********

About 10 dares and 7 truthes later, we only had time for one more truth or dare. I was having an amazing time and have been wondering why I was so nervous. That was when Phil read the last truth for me...

"Violet, who do you like?" Phil asked

My eyes started wandering place to place. Everywhere but the camera, ofcourse. My mind became a blank slate and I wanted to run out of the studio right here and now so I wouldn't have to tell the world and risk having Phil hate me. Why ruin a perfect relationship that we already have, right?

"Uhm." I took a deep breath and looked into Phil's perfect eyes.

How could I get out of this one? I couldn't. That's right, I am going to admit to Phil infront of the whole internet that I like him.

Everyone out there is watching me, wondering who I like and I can't not tell them. What am I going to do?

Can I leave? Can I risk it all just to get out of an embarrassing moment? Yes.

I got up and ran out of the studio. Jesus, I have been doing a lot of running lately.

I got into my car and drove home quickly before anything else could happen. I was not telling Phil I liked him. No way.

Phil probably doesn't even like me and here I am being completely stupid, making a fool of myself everywhere.

I walked into my flat, shut the door, and lay on the couch. Grea, just great.

I can't run away from all my problems. Especially when problems live down the street from me.

Phil's POV-

I chased Violet out of the studio but she was already gone. I wonder why she left like that.. It can't be that embarrassing, can it?

Then Dan came out after me,"Why did she run away like that?" I asked him

"Really, Phil? She likes you."

Thoughts streamed through my mind and I thought of how she was always staring at me at breakfast this morning, about how she made it clear to me and everyone else that she didn't like Dan..

But how could a girl as perfect as Violet like someone like me? Or was she thinking the same thing and that's why she ran away.

"You're probably right." I sighed

"Well don't just stand there, come on prince charming. Off to save your damsel in distress." Dan said, leading me to his car.

********

Dan and I reached her flat and Dan agreed to stay in his car while I went to talk to Violet.

I knocked on her door and looked back at Dan who gave me a thumbs up and smiled at me.

A teary eyed Violet opened the door,"H-hey. Sorry I ruined your show."

"Violet, you didn't ruin it. Can I come in?" I asked

She nodded and I followed her inside,"So what happened?"

Violet wiped away her makeup stained tears and sat down.

"I got embarrassed. I couldn't answer that infront of everyone." she admitted

"I'm curious now, though. Who do you like?" I asked.

She stared into my eyes and I knew that it was obvious that she liked me..but why?

"I-I like you." she replied

Not knowing how else to respond, I pulled her close and kissed her.

A/N-

Woot woot. Chapter 5 is el completed. Was it short? I feel like it was but I thought the ending was cute. I wish I was Violet. What did you think of the story? Well I hope you liked it, love you all. Baii

xx

,Mandy