Chapter 17- Please Come Back

Violet's POV-

It has been 4 days since Phil had vanished. I had never left Phil's room since then. I didn't want to face Dan. I couldn't face Dan.

I had been living off of the sweets in Phil's room and everyday consisted of crying and spamming Phil with texts. I need Phil.

I have to explain. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my boyfriend besides Phil.

I crawled in bed next to Phil's stuffed animal 'Lion' and felt a hot tear slide down my face. I wiped it away and put my face down into the pillow.

I needed Phil so much and I cannot live another day without him.

I opened the window and climbed down to the ground. I have to find Phil and I don't care if I die while trying.

I am such a mistake.

The cold wind blew my hair and slapped it against my cheek. It would have probably been a good idea to bring a jacket but it didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was finding Phil.

My heartbeat grew faster and I hoped that he was okay and alive. I calmed myself down and took a seat on a bench for rest.

I then looked next to me and spotted a blue coat. It looked familiar..

I lifted the coat from the bench to reveal a sleeping and shaking Phil.

I put my hand over my mouth. Phil was shivering and had a paler than ever face. I nudged him and wiped away the tears on my face.

His beautiful blue eyes flickered open and he immediatley tried to leave but I grabbed his arm,"Phil, just please listen to me. Hear me out." I said, crying.

"What's left to explain?" he huffed.

"Phil, Dan told me he liked me and then I told him I didn't love him like that because I liked you. I said I wanted him to be happy though and so I asked him what I could do to make him happy. So he kissed me and I was like a deer in headlights, so shocked that I couldn't move and I didn't know what I should do. I hope you know that I spent the past 4 days crying and locked inside your room surviving off of sweets and cuddling with 'Lion' and pretty much wishing I was dead. I need you." I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry. I should have known that you wouldn't do something like that. But I have to have a talk with Dan." he said.

"No, please don't do anything to Dan. I know what he did was wrong but, I don't want to see you guys fight. It's best just to stay away from him for awhile to cool down a bit." I suggested.

"Alright." he said.

"I'm so glad that I found you. I don't know what I would have done without you, Phil. I love you. More than I've ever loved anybody in my entire life. Please don't leave me ever again. Those 4 days were the worst 4 days of my life." I said.

He hugged me. He smelled like a hobo and like someone who has never heard of a shower but that didn't bother me at all. I loved Phil and it didn't matter to me what he smelled like or looked like.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too."

I kissed him and sparks flew. I have never felt this way before. Everything just felt so right when I was with Phil.

My heart erupted in butterflies and I felt so happy to be with Phil again. If I had to be away from him for any longer I don't know if I would survive.

"Let's go home." I said.

We got up and I put my hand in Phil's as we walked back to his flat.

I am so glad that I found Phil. I need Phil.