Chapter 12- The Lion To Your Tiger

A/N-

Here is Chapter 12, where everything make sense. Yusss.

Chapter 12- The Lion To Your Tiger

Violet's POV-

"What happened, Violet?" Dan asked me.

"Phil is cheating on me." I said.

Phil then came out into the living room,"I'm not cheating on you. I swear." Phil told me.

"She just came with me to pick something out. I'm not a girl so I don't know things like this." Phil explained.

Wait, is this leading to what I think it is? It all makes so much sense now.

Phil got down on one knee and opened the small black box and nervously smiled.

I put my hands over my mouth, trying not to scream.

"Violet, will you be the tiger to my lion?" he asked.

"Yes!" I raced into his arms and smiled.

Never have I ever felt more dumb in my life. How could I not know? I feel so terribly stupid right now.

"I love you so much, Violet. I don't know why you would ever think I would cheat on you." he told me.

"I told her that. She didn't listen." Dan smiled.

"I just cannot believe this is happening." I said

"I know it may seem like it's crazy since we haven't been dating that long. But, we've been friends since basically birth. I loved you ever since year 2. You never failed to make me smile or laugh. I honestly couldn't live without you. You are my everything and I need you. Thanks for giving me your paw in marriage my beautiful tiger." Phil said.

That last part really got me since he knew I loved tigers and he had to have planned this because it came out so perfectly as if it was all a dream.

"I love you, Phil." I kissed him and I swear that there was nobody but us in this room.

"I love you to Liger and back." Phil smiled.

"What's that?" I laughed.

"A new planet that is farther away from the Earth than Pluto and is a ship name of lion and tiger."Phil said.

I laughed,"Just leave it to Phil to give a planet our ship name."

"Actually, I named a star 'Phiolet.' Here are the papers." Phil showed me the paper and I just smiled.

"I am still in shock of this whole moment here, Phil. I have a lot to do. Getting a dress, shoes, and planning." I started.

"The planning is the fun part. And I was thinking we could get married February 12." Phil said.

"Why, that's such a random date?" I asked.

"It's the day I met you." Phil spoke.

"And how do you remember this?" I asked, grinning.

"I always remember the most important things in life, Violet." Phil said.

I was literally still in awe of this situation. I remember how I came back just a few days ago and he greeted me, not knowing it was me at first.

FLASHBACK IN DAN'S POV-

"Hey Phil, I'm home." I said, closing the door after Violet.

I heard Phil say a silent 'hello' from his bedroom. He was probably filming or just didn't want to be bothered.

"Phil?"

Phil didn't respond so I took Violet down the hall and whispered in her ear,"Be very quiet. Don't let him know you're here at first."

"Dan who's here?" I heard Phil shout from the door next to me.

"Uhm. Nobody." I smiled at Violet who nodded her head.

Phil walked out of his room wearing a gray Totoro shirt and long black jeans,"Dan, seriously. What's going on?"

Violet giggled next to me and I shushed her.

"That was me. I was practicing my Becky voice." I said, copying Violet's giggle.

Phil pushed past me and noticed Violet hiding behind my back.

"Who's that?" Phil laughed

END OF FLASHBACK-

I remembered everything. To when Phiolet wasn't real, to the first time it was real. I remember us going out to breakfast before the Radio Show that I practically ruined.

FLASHBACK-

"Can we get two kids menus and two crayon boxes?" Phil asked before the waitress could speak.

"If you have kids I could give you guys a bigger booth." the waitress, who was called Amy, as her nametag said smiled.

"Oh no, no." Phil replied

She nodded and went to get Phil's odd request.

"Phil, you're such a child." I laughed.

"Man child." he replied in a deep voice.

END OF FLASHBACK-

You probably think it's too quick, but I'm telling you, for the almost 27 years we've known each other, it's not quick.

I smiled and couldn't stop thinking about everything we ever did together. Even the treehouse he built for me and how much I dreaded wearing that scarf around my eyes.

But it was all worth it in the end.

I am soon to be Mrs.Lester. Isn't that amazing?

Amazing Phiolet.

A/N-

Yeah it's short, don't kill me. I just wanted it to make it cute by adding little flashbacks and such. So yeah, I hope you like the story so far. Also, the story has only been up for a week and we already have 100 reads on it. That is just insane. Thanks everyone.

xx

,Mandy