Chapter 11- Confusion

A/N-

The chapter name of this title says how Violet is feeling..and how you may be feeling while reading it. But trust me, it will all make sense in the next chapter.

Chapter 11-Confusion

Violet's POV-

I sat on my couch watching the morning news on BBC. It wasn't very interesting but I didn't really care. I had nothing better to do anyway.

I pulled out my iPhone texted Phil to see if he wanted to hang out.

Phil-

sorry i can't. i am busy today..

Me-

what are you doing?

No response.

I sighed. Obviously Phil is just blowing me off. Maybe he's tired of me since we have been hanging out nonstop..but we did just have an entire 9 year gap of us not seeing each other so I don't really understand..

Phil-

Dan and I are filming 'Phil Is Not On Fire 6.'

That made sense I guess. I texted Dan to tell him I can't wait to see their new video.

Dan-

New video?

Me-

Aren't you and Dan filming 'Phil Is Not On Fire 6 today?

Dan-

No. We're doing that next week(:

Phil just straight up lied to me.. How could he do that?

I guess he really didn't want to see me. My heart literally broke into two and I sunk to the floor and put my head in my hands.

If Phil doesn't care about me anymore then I guess I'll just go hang out with Dan and see how Phil likes it.

Me-

Do you want to hang out? xx

Dan-

Yeah sure. My flat or yours? xx

I tied my hair in a ponytail and applied some black eyeliner on my pale face. I put on a pair of red keds and ran out the door into the cold on my way to Dan and Phil's flat.

******

"Hi, Dan." I smiled

He smiled back,"Hey. Sorry about Phil. He won't tell me what's up either. All he said was that he was going to the shopping center. He didn't say what store though."

"Hmm. Do you want to go 'shopping?' " I grinned

"I don't know. I think Phil wants to be alone. Maybe something is bothering him." Dan said

"Wouldn't he tell you if something was up? He completely blew me off. Look." I showed Dan the messages between Phil and I.

"He said you guys were filming so we couldn't hang out." I sighed.

"Do you think he's cheating?" I said, feeling a pain in my heart that wouldn't go away.

It hurt even thinking that the boy who kissed my scars and told me I was beautiful would be cheating on me. Well, I am ugly. Maybe he got tired of lying to me that he loved me and seeing my ugly face.

I started to break down in a pile of tears on the floor and Dan knelt down to the comfort me.

"Oh no, no. He would never do that to you and you know it. Phil loves you." Dan hugged me as I cried into his shoulder.