Chapter 16- It's Not Supposed To End Like This

Violet's POV-

I sat at the kitchen table drinking my tea and scrolling through instagram looking at cute places where people had their wedding.

They were nice but I didn't really like any for Phil and I. They weren't really our style.

Phil walked up behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek,"Hey."

"Hi." I smiled and continued to scroll down the page.

"Watcha up to?" Phil asked.

I took another sip of tea,"Looking at places for our wedding." I replied.

"Don't. I already have a place." Phil told me.

"How much money was it?" I asked, hoping it didn't cost too much.

"Free." he grinned and went to the cupboard.

"Free?" I questioned.

He closed the cupboard and was holding a box of chocolate biscuits in his hand. I took one and sat back down.

"Yeah." he said

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." Phil said, taking five biscuits from the container and placing them on the table.

"No. Tell me now." I complained.

"I can't." Phil said.

"Why not?" I asked, giving him the look.

"Because I said so." he got up and put the biscuit box back in the cupboard.

"Hah. Good one, Phil." I rolled my eyes and put my now empty mug in the sink.

"So, seriously. Where are we going to get married?" I asked.

"I told you, Violet. It's a secret." Phil said.

I gave up and walked down the hall and opened Dan's door. He was still asleep. I don't know why I expected anything different though. I mean it is 9:00 in the morning.

I walked out of Dan's room and lay on the couch. So much had happened in the past two weeks. It was such craziness.

I am still stuck in the moment Phil and I got married.

Phil walked over to me and sat next to me,"So, do you want to go to the treehouse today?" Phil asked.

I twirled my hair and stared into Phil's gorgous blue eyes,"Er, yeah." I smiled.

"You seem so distracted by something." Phil laughed.

I rolled my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder,"Yeah, that something is you."

"Am I really that attractive?" he asked.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me, our foreheads touching,"Yes. I bet if I asked my Twitter followers every single one of them would agree." I said.

"But your opinion is what really matters to me." Phil said.

I smiled and my face turned bright red. Gah, the things Phil does to me.

"Nose kiss." Phil said.

I laughed as he scrunched up his nose and I did the same. He was so adorable and I'm so glad that I get to call him mine. My little lion.

"Violet, you're staring again." Phil giggled.

I sat up and checked my Instagram,"I'll just go on Instagram so I won't be staring." I smiled.