Chapter 10- YouNow

A/N-

Hey everyone! I am going to try to make these next few chapters a bit longer which could either go really well, or fail. Just a side note, it is currently exactly 7:00 pm, let's see how long it takes to finish. (trying for a double update)

Chapter 10- YouNow

Violet's POV-

I turned around to face a sleeping Phil. I smiled and got out of bed and pushed the covers over Phil a bit more.

I left the room to get a cup of tea. I realized they were out of tea so I settled for some coffee and then sat on the couch waiting for one of them to wake up. I decided to take my camera that Dan had gotten me from my flat so I left a note just incase they woke up before I got back. Which, sidenote, they didn't.

When I got back, I noticed the note right where it was when I got here so I put the camera on the coffee table and pressed record.

"Hello everyone, I'm Violet incase you guys didn't read my username. And right now I am at my good friends, Dan and Phil. Or better known as DanIsNotOnFire and AmazingPhil. Don't believe me? They're probably going to hate me for this, but here they are." I got up off the couch and walked into Dan's bedroom and showed a sleeping Dan and tried not to giggle. I then walked into Phil's room. He wasn't there though.

I lifted the covers and a look of confusion sprung over my face.

"Phil?" I started looking around his room.

All of a sudden he jumped up behind me.

"Jesus, Phil! You half scared me to death!" I shot

"Revenge. Just incase she hadn't told you guys, she jumped up behind me the other day and I dropped my milk on the floor." Phil told the camera.

"Hey, it was funny." I said, sticking my tounge out at him.

"Yeah, so was that." Phil laughed.

"So what are you doing?" Phil asked.

"Filming a video. Say hello to my fans." I said pointing the camera toward him.

"Rawr." he grinned.

I stopped recording and followed Phil out of the room and put my camera on the coffee table.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Do you expect me to do something everyday? Ugh, so much work." Phil groaned.

"Oh hush." I laughed

He picked me up and walked me into his bedroom and put my down on his bed.

I just smiled,"I was thinking we could do a YouNow actually, Ms. Do-Something-Everyday." Phil told me.

"Awesome. I've never done one of those things before though." I admitted.

"Don't worry, its just us answering questions. Plus, you are beautiful so don't you worry about a thing." he said

I turned bright red and hugged him,"Thanks Phil. I may never believe that but when it comes from your mouth it almost makes me want to."

"Well, believe it." he kissed me.

"Phil, Dan told you about my erhm, dad?" I asked.

"Yeah. I can't believe you didn't tell me. But it's alright. Do you um.. have any..urh..scars?" he asked nervously.

I nodded, biting my lip and pulling my arm sleeve up slowly.

He put my arm to his lips and kissed each and every one of my scars. Nobody has ever done this for me and I thought boys actually doing this was a myth..a work of fanfiction.