Chapter 4- Apoligizing and the Cafe

A/N-

So I already wrote Chapter 4 but then it didn't save and my stupid laptop crashed and I am so mad right now because it took two hours. I am sorry if it isn't as good or long as it used to be, I'm just mad and upset and don't even feel like updating but I'm going to and if it crashes again then I won't be updating.

Chapter 4- Apoligizing and the Cafe

Dan's POV-

I woke up and pulled off the covers. I was hot and sweaty since I had a horrible dream last night that Violet hated me and never wanted to see me again.

Wait, that probably wasn't a dream.

I got dressed and fixed my hobbit hair and threw on some black sneakers and checked on Phil, but he wasn't there..

Weird.

I left the house and began walking in the cold towards Violet's flat.

With every step I took, I was regretting it and more and more. Why was I even doing this? Why did I kiss her? I don't know why I had to be as stupid as that.

I got to her flat and lightly knocked on the door. After 4 minutes of waiting, she didn't answer so I started walking away but then I heard the door crack open and Violet stood there and half-smiled at me.

"Hey." I said nervously.

I heard someone calling for her inside the house,"Violet, who's here?" someone yelled

Violet closed the door and stepped outside,"What are you doing here?"

"I came to aplogize." I said.

The door opened and I saw Phil standing there.

"Hey, Dan." he said awkwardly.

I waved and Violet walked towards me,"I gotta go get ready to go to Radio 1."

"What?" I asked

"Phil said I could come." Violet replied.

"Alright." I said

"Bye Dan." Violet walked inside and shut the door.

How could I be this stupid? I wiped a tear away and began walking back home to sit there wandering if it's even worth it to go to Radio 1.

Violet's POV-

"I'll be right back, Phil. There's cereal in the kitchen. I gotta go get dressed." I said as I walked into my room and locked the door.

I put on a blue and black checkered sweater with black skinnies and red converse. Sitting down on my vanity, I looked at my pale face and realized I should probably wear makeup since I am actually going somewhere important.

I applied some black eyeliner and sparkling gray eyeshadow and then shoved it back in my drawer.I hadn't wornany makeup since the grade 8 graduation dance. And all I wore was cream coloured eyeshadow that was exactly my skin colour so nobody even knew I was wearing makeup.

I hope I don't break out since my skin is so sensitive.

I straightened my long black hair and put a black beanie over it.

I smiled at my reflection and knew I was finally who I wanted to be.

Phil knocked on the door,"You done, Violet?"

"You can come in, Phil." I laughed

Phil opened the door and his mouth dropped open,"Woah, you're beautiful."

"Thank you." I blushed

"So, did you find anything you want to eat?"

"Not really." Phil answered