Chapter 19- Happy Birthday Tiger

A/N-

this chapter is taking place months after the previous one. Just thought I should clear that up so that there is no confusion. Go ahead and read on :3

Chapter 19- Happy Birthday Tiger

Phil's POV-

It was the morning of Violet's birthday and she was still asleep. I was going to make her pancakes for her birthday breakfast.

Carefully, getting out of bed I walked to the kitchen to get the needed ingredients for the pancakes.

I measured out 100 grams of plain flour, an egg, a bit of salt, and a half pint of milk and water. I mixed everything together in the bowl and then once it began sticking to each other, I backed up and flipped the pancake. It flipped perfectly into the pan. I was going to have to do this 2 other times though.

I put the pancake on a plate and poured more pancake mixture into the pan and waited for it to become one before flipping it again. Luckily, I made all attempts at tossing the pancake into the pan. I would make for an excellent pizza maker.

Just as I was adding the syrup to the pancakes, I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I turned around and saw a sleep-deprived Dan, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing up this early?" I questioned him.

"I smelt the pancakes through my closed door." Dan answered.

I plated the pancakes and added extra syrup before placing them on the table,"You can eat yours now." I told Dan.

Dan sat down to eat and I snuck into my room to get Violet's present from my drawer. I slowly opened the drawer and grabbed the present before running out and sticking it next to the pancake.

Violet soon came out my room with a smile on her face,"Hey guys." she said.

"Happy birthday, Violet." I said.

"Hold on, I'm going to get your present." Dan rushed to his room to get it.

"I made you birthday pancakes." I smiled.

"Thank you." she hugged me.

"Open your present." I said.

She opened it and she smiled,"Erhmagerd I'm going to America."

I laughed at her responce,"We're going for playlist live but I got us two free days to enjoy da American stuff." I told her.

"Thank you, thank you!" she said.

"I also got you a tiger stuffed animal." I said, handing it to her.

"Awh, Phil you're the best." she gave me a kiss and then Dan walked in the room.

He handed Violet the box and she opened it,"A Muse Vinyl. I have wanted one of these. Thanks, Dan!" she gave Dan a hug.

"And a Doctor Who limited edition teeshirt. There are only 200 of these in existence." Dan told her.

She hugged the shirt to her chest,"It's perfect. Thanks guys."

"You're welcome." Dan and I said at the same time.

We sat down and enjoyed our pancakes to the Muse album playing. I was glad that we all had the same taste in music.

"Violet, I've been thinking, since you have been staying at our flat for months now, maybe you'd like to move in? We could all go and get your things." I finally asked.

"Yeah, sure. I could sell the flat easily. I know someone who would want it." Violet said.

And I knew too, Cassie.