Chapter 21- PlayList Live

Violet's POV-

I knew today was the day where Dan, Phil, and I had to go to PlayList Live. In all honesty, yes, I was scared. Scared that I would be sitting there the whole time with not one person in line to meet me.

I sat up against the wall and looked down at a sleeping Phil. He was fast asleep and had a cute little smile on his face. I grinned and not wanting to wake anyone up, crept to the small hotel kitchen to check the time, it was 4:00 in the morning.

I went back into the bedroom to find Phil sprawled out on the bed. I giggled and figured that it was no use waking him up. I was probably not going to be able to go back to sleep anyway.I shouldn't have to wake Phil up.

Instead, I walked to the kitchen again and checked the fridge, ofcourse it was bare. I knew that, I guess I was just hungry.

Do they have StarBucks open at 4 in the morning? I was going to find out. I put on my converse, grabbed Phil's sweatshirt, and wrote Dan and Phil a note incase one of them woke up and wondered where I was.

Phil and Dan,

I went out for StarBucks. Couldn't sleep. xx

,Violet

I stuck the note on the dresser inbetween Dan and Phil's beds. Then, I took my cellphone with me and left the hotel.

The wispy morning air blew my hair about and the town was very quiet. I walked along the streets hoping for a taxi but there were hardly any cars in sight. Instead, I kept walking. It was nice being out for the entire population. I felt at peace with the world and sometimes it was good to be alone. I couldn't find a StarBucks but I came across a tiny coffee shop known as 'Coffee Espress.'

I opened the doors and the smell automatically whipped against my nose. There was only one lady in the shop, drinking her coffee alone. I walked up to the counter and ordered a normal coffee.

I brought it to the back of the shop so I could stare out the window and admire the beautiful town. I probably wouldn't be coming back here for awhile, might as well get used to it.

I soon got a text from Dan. I hadn't turned my phone's volume down and it went off and everyone in the shop gave me a look since it was so quiet. I whispered a small 'sorry' and then continued to check my phone and turn the volume down.

Where are you? -Dan

I guess he hadn't seen the note for some reason.

I left a note on the dresser -Violet

I tucked my phone in my pocket and sipped the coffee. It was amazing and I had forgotten how good it is to be up in the morning, you really miss a lot if you don't.

My phone vibrated and I checked it.

There's no note here.. Why don't you just tell me -Dan

I typed a message back quickly.

I'm out for coffee. I couldn't sleep. -Violet

I then got a text from Dan saying how Phil had taken the note with him to the kitchen so he didn't get to read it.

Why are you up this early anyway? -Violet

I couldn't sleep either. Mind if I join you for coffee? -Dan

I don't mind. -Violet

I texted him the address and I looked up and noticed his presence.

"Are you going to get anything?" I asked