Chapter 131 - Beauty and the Beast

En başından başla

"Well you better tell him before he finds out you know." Ricky mumbles. "You have the worse case of luck ever." 

"That's not true....if you cut out a crazy ass stalker, a car accident, amnesia, a fake proposal--" Greg lists as I cut him off. 

"Okay, we get it smart ass." I mutter. "But I want him to come to me and talk about when, and if he's ready. The last thing he needs is to be pressured." 

"Right. I mean he'll eventually come around about it....right?" Sheryl shrugs as we all nod silently. 

Winnie's POV

"Hey, look at this." Michael chuckles picking up an album as I look over. He holds it up revealing Tatiana on the cover. "I'm gonna buy it." he smiles proudly handing it to one of the security guards as I giggle. 

While Tatiana was down the street eating with everyone, Michael wanted to go in the stores and look around. Of course Clifton wanted to tag along, and I decided to come along too. They had closed the store down to let us shop in peace--even though right outside there were a crowd of paparazzi making commotion.

"Don't you have that one already?" I giggle.

"Well I can always use another." he grins.

"Someone's in loooooooooove." I sing out as Michael's cheeks flush instantly. He chuckles shyly as he fixes his glasses pulling a magazine off the rack. 

He flips through the pages skimming them over as he stops. As he reads his jaw clenches slightly, as he tosses the magazine back on the rack. 

"Alright, let's go pay for this and go somewhere else." Michael says his voice trying to stay calm as he tries to muster a smile, before hurriedly walking to the front aisle to pay. 

"What's wrong with him?" Clifton whispers as I pick up the magazine reading. 

I feel my stomach churn as I scoff angrily

I feel my stomach churn as I scoff angrily. What kind of load of bull is this?

"Wow." Clifton mutters as he reads over my shoulder.  

"I can't believe someone had the guts to type this out." I stutter angrily. I was struggling with the choice on buying all the magazines on the stand just so I could burn them. 

A beast? Jacko?

Michael had to be the kindest, most gentlest person I've ever met. Sure he was a jerk to Tatiana before, due to his insecurities...but he was genuine and pure. He never had a bad thing to say to anyone, even if they were total lames. 

Not to mention he was drop dead gorgeous, and amazing to my sister. 

"Winnie! Clifton!" Michael calls as I quickly toss the magazine back, as we hurriedly rush up to him.

"Hold onto me tight. Don't let go, okay? Stay close to me, and make a dash for it."  he says. "As soon as we get in the car, I want you kids to jump in first." he says as we both nod.