I'm allergic to vampires! Literally... Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Wouldn't doubt it." He said, smirking and pulled me along with him, while swaying to the beat. I felt uncomfortable leaving my hands by my side so I slid my hands up his chest and around his neck. He growled. Fucking growled at me. Then I noticed the hint of lust in his eyes. Did I really have that effect on guys? Or was it just vamps? So far the only human guy I knew was Riley and there was no way he'd be like that towards me. 

"But you know most girls will do anything to get my hands on them, ironic right?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Uh huh, aren't you the player?" 

"Your one to talk." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I hissed. 

"Well you do happen to have a bite mark on your neck." 

"That's from Jace and my neck is reserved for him." 

"Not anymore." He said, his tone serious. "What's your name? I want to know what to call you when you're writhing on the bed underneath me." 

"What?!?!" 

"Isaac said I can bond with you, tonight's the perfect night to do so." I shoved his arms off me.  

"I don't give a shit what Isaac says! Whatever he says doesn't mean it's true! Do you fucking follow all of his orders?!?!" 

"Uh yeah he's my leader, that's kinda how it works." I started to walk away but he appeared in front of me. "Your not going anywhere, if I have to, I will chain you up in the room." 

"GO AHEAD! I APPARENTLY HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT I CAN DO!!!" I screamed at him, not caring if anyone stared.  

"Hey calm down! Don't make a scene!" He said quickly, eyeing all the people around us. Only a couple people saw our dispute, the rest were focused on each other's bodies than to notice us. Not to mention the blaring music came back on so no one could hear me. He walked me back upstairs, half-dragging, half-carrying me. I struggled to break his grip on me.  

"Isaac put me specifically in charge of you and you turn out to be an un-submissive, vampire hunter brat." He muttered, setting me on the bed. 

"Not all girls are freaking sluts! You shouldn't judge any of us that way!" I was about to smack him but his speed was incredible. He pinned me to the bed and I squirmed underneath him.  

"Let me tell you, I can judge anyone I want because people judge me, you think it's easy being a halfie? Well its complete hell, not only do you have to deal with human hormones but vampire hormones too. The blood cravings drive me to the point of delusional. Don't even get me started on the lust and bloodlust. You think you have it bad, you haven't seen nothing." He whispered. He tilted my head to the side to expose my neck to him. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, making me dizzy. I tried to pull away but he held me still. 

"Sorry but that blood of yours smells amazing, what are you? Type o?" 

"Unidentified."  

"What?" 

"There is no type for my blood. I'm the only one who has it." 

"But how?" 

"My parents don't know, it's a mystery." His tongue ran along my skin, making me feel hot. I panted, feeling myself start to heat up. He chuckled. 

"You like that? Then I'm sure you'll like this." His hand slid under my t-shirt, pushing aside my bra. He toyed with me and I bit back a moan. 

"Come on, I know your dying to make a sound." I shook my head. 

"Fine, guess I'll have to resort to other methods." He expertly peeled my shirt off without letting go of my wrists, therefore tearing it to shreds. I felt the prick of his fangs on my breast and it stung. He lapped at the blood that pooled there before finally starting to drink from the wound. I started to get weak. It had only been a day since Jace drank from me, possibly not enough time for me to get my blood restored. He looked up at me while drinking, smirking against my skin. If I could think straight I would have denied saying this but it was incredibly sexy to see that. My eyes drooped slightly and my vision darkened.