Chapter 8 - It's Time To Move

As Bellamy stood there with Clarke in his arms, he looked around the room at all of his friends reunited. Harper with Monty, Murphy with Amori, even Raven was excited. All of the faces were happy, except for one. Echo.

About 2 years into being in space, Bellamy and Echo developed some romantic feelings towards one another. Bellamy always felt guilty because his heart was never in it like it should have been, and he didn't know why. He wasn't committed to anyone prior to Echo, so why shouldn't he be excited about this fresh relationship in his life? Up until they were taken on this ship, Bellamy and Echo were still considered a couple. But now, here in this moment, Clarke was the one on his mind, and he would have to deal with Echo later.

As Clarke stood there with her head in Bellamy's chest, she suddenly remembered the pain in her leg from standing still too long and let out a sound. Bellamy immediately looked at her and could tell it was a sound of pain. He looked down at her leg and noticed the blood soaked bandage tied around it. "Clarke, you are hurt?!"

"It's fine. Let's just focus on getting out of here." Clarke said as she walked towards the center of the room, breaking the embrace she just had with Bellamy. "Does anyone have any ideas on how to get out of here?"

"Brave Princess" Bellamy thought, and let out a smile. It quickly faded as his eyes met with Echo who looked as if she was throwing daggers at him with her mind.

"We still have a few hours before they come by here with our rations. Since we now have a key card, thanks to Clarke -" Monty said as he shot her a smile "-we can go ahead and leave once we figure out where we are going."

"The sooner the better" Murphy said. "I never thought I would say this, but I miss that damn planet of ours."

Everyone in the group let out a chuckle. The group circled around Clarke and Bellamy and began discussing how to get out. Their plan was similar to what the girls done to escape - knock out anyone who comes in contact with them on their way out. The problem was, they didn't know where they were in the ship, and they didn't know how many people were on board with them. About an hour passed, and the group was getting anxious.

"It's time to move. We have been sitting for too long. It is only a matter of time before they realize that you guys are out of your cell" Bellamy said. It's almost as if he could predict anything because in that same moment, a screeching loud alarm blasted through the ship. It was apparent what this meant.

"Guess they found out now" Clarke said, as she looked at Bellamy with a look of concern.