Chapter 5 - Tell Me Everything

Bellamy Blake. I've said it once and I will say it again. I need him.

"Where is Bell?" Clarke cried. Raven looked at the others, then looked back at Clarke. "We don't know Clarke. When they brought us in here, they split us up from the guys and we haven't seen them since. That has been almost a year ago". Clarke stood there, confused, upset, but mainly angry. She broke down in full blown tears. Being alone for 6 years, Clarke gained a more sensitive side. Without Bellamy by her side, she was forced to be the head and the heart. As time went on, her heart grew and spoke louder than her head did. She assumed it was because she didn't need to use her head as much in this new world she lived in. But now, that may not be the case anymore.

Clarke caught her breath and wiped her tears. "Tell me everything." 

Raven nodded. She motioned for the others and they all sat surrounding Clarke on the make shift cots on the floor. They told Clarke everything, starting from when they left Earth 6 years ago. Raven told them how it was a struggle getting into The Ark at first. "But you pulled it off. We knew you would. Everyone was so proud, especially Bellamy" Raven said. Clarke smiled. The thought of them getting in and being okay because of her was all she could ask for. Her friends were what was important to her. Raven continued to tell Clarke about how they all mourned her... "We thought you were dead". "I know" Clarke said. "But the Knightblood solution worked".

Raven let out a smile and then continued. Life on The Ark again was pretty normal. They had oxygen, food, and water. They spent most of their time making plans about what they were going to do when they were back on the ground. The other part of their time was used to brain storm ways to get back to the ground. "A year ago, a ship attached to The Ark and forced their way in. Bellamy and Echo did all they could to fight them off, but there were to many of them. They came in, took all of the supplies, tech, and us. They split us up from the others and we have been here ever since."

"What do we know about these people?" Clarke said with a straight face. She could feel her head overcoming her heart the more she heard the information from Raven. 

"We don't know much. We have never been out of this cell before. They bring us food once a day at the same time and that is the only contact we make with them. We have tried asking them questions when they come, but they never speak".

Clarke continued to look at Raven like she was trying to focus. Raven could tell what Clarke was thinking. Although she hadn't seen her in 6 years, Raven still knew Clarke. They were leaders of the original hundred together. They had been through so much together. She knew every thought, every facial expression that Clarke could or would have.

"We need to make a plan." 

There it was. Clarke's head was back.