"Butterflies!" she softly exclaimed to herself, quickly typing her ideas on her laptop.

They would perfectly fit, she thought. Decorating the garden with different hues of colors, intricate patterns and a sense of freedom with their wings to express them. A representation of being able to go over boundaries without hesitations, no trepidation to pull them back.

Just like how art should also be.

Now that was another task to tick off her list.

Jungkook let out a chuckle. "And there goes Min Haneul with her genius ideas."

"It runs in the blood." She smiled with satisfaction, remembering her brother's lines. At least with this kind of compliments, she had learned to acknowledge them.

The busy atmosphere had began at 8am. It then came to a halt at 11:30am.

"Hyung, are you taking her on a date?"

Haneul made a face at Jungkook, questioning in mind what kind of extra-ness this dongsaeng of hers had in his body.

Taehyung snorted. "Like those McDonald dates she had with Hong? No, thank you."

"Yah! That was unnecessary to mention," Haneul retaliated.

"Or those study dates where they basically talked with their reviewers instead of with each other," added Jungkook and highfived with Taehyung whilst laughing.

"That was in college, okay? You guys need to drop it. Gosh! You two always gang up on me when you're together." Haneul wrinkled her nose with dismay.

"Of course, we are dedicated members of the 'Protect Min Haneul Squad'. We aim to get along with each other." Jungkook flashed a proud grin.

She grimaced. "I think I actually need protection against the two of you."

"Alright." Taehyung pulled her sideways with his palm on her forehead. "Let's go now. See you around, Kook."

Jungkook nodded at his hyung, watching the two leave the office, obviously not over with their silent arguments. Little did they know, there was an extra pair of watchful eyes following them.

On their way out, Haneul kept mumbling her complaints, to which Taehyung only nodded his head to, amused that this childish side of her never left. Haneul huffed, folding her arms on her chest, and whenever she did that, it meant that she was done voicing her thoughts out.

"How's it going?" Taehyung asked whilst they approached the elevator, a pretense of keeping Haneul's mind preoccupied on their way down.

"All fine," Haneul simply replied, wondering why Taehyung was suddenly patting her head. She took a hint, but brushed it away.

"So, where are we going?"

"Remember when I promised you about that museum with the café inside it?"

Haneul tilted her head, getting giddy all of a sudden. A wide, excited smile tugged on her lips.

"You remembered!" she exclaimed, enthusiasm recharging her whole body. "I thought you were spitting lies."

Taehyung chuckled at her reaction.

"You're the best!" she praised, hugging Taehyung's arm and dragged him out hurriedly. "Maybe I should actually date you."

"I know I'm the best. But-" He grinned, then it faltered followed by a light slap on Haneul's forehead with the back of his palm. "-who said I'll date you?"

"You asked me that question five years ago!" she reasoned, emphasizing her count with her fingers. She fixed her gaze in front of her again, a playful smirk glazing on her lips.

"But oh well, you like that weird girl now."

Haneul didn't really know if the girl was weird, but Taehyung kept telling her that. And because he wouldn't tell Haneul the girl's name, she kind of gradually called her weird girl every time.

"Shut up," he hissed.

"Looks like I hit a nerve!" she triumphantly sang, accomplished at her comeback for his remarks earlier.