Draco x reader ~ quidditch accident

Start from the beginning

'Of course you don't. You're just jealous.' Pansy said while crossing her arms.

'Why would I be jealous of you? You have a pugface.'

'Lets just go.' Hermione sighed and you continued walking.

After a while the players came on the field.

And the game begins! Vaisey is already after the Quaffle but is followed close behind by Davies.

And a beautiful pass by Vaisey to Pucey! And there he goes! Oh just missed. A beautiful save by Samuels!

You cheered for Ravenclaw as their keeper threw the Quaffle back to Chambers.

And the Quaffle gets intercepted by Warrington! Oh and Chang and Malfoy see the snitch!

Cho and Draco chased the snitch. All eyes were focussed on them.

And a goal by Ravenclaw!

Draco and Cho disappeared out of sight.

A beautiful save by Urquhart!

Everyone waited and Cho and Draco came back towards the pitch. Draco was closer to the snitch then Cho.

And Malfoy gets closer to the snitch! But cho is right behind him! And a goal by Slytherin!

Draco and Cho flew back up and right when Draco wanted to catch the Snitch he lost balance and fell the to floor. A few meters down.. You gasped and there was talking heard around you.

That was an ugly fall... was he okay? Why did you care? Was he hurt?

Draco was taken away, uncontious, towards the hospital wing. Cho caught the snitch and the match ended.

You got up immediately and hurried off. You didn't know why you cared but your legs just took you to the hospital wing. You waited until the teacher left and then walked passed Madame Pomfrey towards Draco.

'That was a nasty fall..'

You spoke. Draco opened his eyes and looked at you.

'What are you doing here? Come here to shove in my face that I lost?' He spoke irritated.

'I have no idea why I'm here.'

'Then go away, you pathetic Gryffindor.'

'I'm sorry?! I came here because I was worried and you're just telling me to go away.'

'Ha.. haha... ha. As if you care.' He spoke.

'Well I seem to be the only one since no one else is here. The match ended 15 minutes ago. I think they're angry at you.'

'That simple bitch pushed me.' He sighed 

You sighed and sat down besides his bed.

'You're staying?' He asked.

'Of course I am... I don't care about what you say. Never did.'

'Well you always seem to care. You like arguing with me.'

'I like arguing with Pansy. Stupid pugface.'

'Why do you hate her so much?'

You shrugged. Deep inside you knew. You hated her because she got to spend so much time with Draco and you didn't. But you couldn't say that to him.

'You're not wrong though. She can be annoying. I would sometimes do anything to get away from here.'

'Like fall during a quidditch match.'

He grinned.

'No, I was just trying to prove you wrong. I'm the best seaker ever.'

You laughed and shook your head.

'You're pretty good. The way you dived passed cho to make sure you got to the snitch first.. You couldn't work at the technique though.'

Draco rolled his eyes and then his smile vanished. You were having a normal conversation.

'Next time when you try to get away from Pansy, don't harm yourself. Just do something fun with me.'

The sentence was out before you could even think about it. You covered your mouth and got red as Draco looked at you.

'Excuse me?' He asked in confusion.

'I said that out loud, didn't I?' You askdd embarrassed.

You got up and wanted to leave.

'Dia!'

You stopped and your heart was beating fast.

'Where can I find you?' He asked.

You turned back and looked at him in confusion.

'If I want to do something fun with you.' He spoke with a slight blush.

'Anywhere you want..' You blushed.