94

The sun was high and they stopped on a view point on a mountain road. They left the car and inhaled for long moments. Jae smiled to himself whenever he glanced at Taeyong, he knew he was right, he did it for himself, became his own man, and chose his happiness. He has never cared less about his mother and father, and the shock they had received.

"What?" Taeyong took his phone out and laughed.

"What happened?" asked Jae.

"Can you imagine that last night Hansol met a girl whose car broke down and they are dating now," said Taeyong.

"Wow," Jae laughed.

He was probably dating so many other girls right now.

"No listen the girl is Maria your ex," laughed Taeyong and Jae glanced at him.

"Are you kidding?" asked Jae.

"No," Taeyong shook his head.

Jae smiled, he was a little shocked but happy the girl wasn't heartbroken and found someone, even Hansol.

"Taeil told me yesterday she never loved you, she didn't want to marry you but was scared of your mom as much as you were," said Taeyong and Jae giggled.

"Taeil was right I should have told to her," said Jae.

He walked to the car hood and sat on it while Taeyong settled next to him, their sides colliding and Jae felt his boy's warmth.

"Jae, ym... I wanted to tell you I'm deeply sorry for what I did back then when I robbed you on the street and threatened you with a knife," said Taeyong quietly and Jae shivered. "There's not a day I'm not thinking about it, I feel embarrassed and guilty it was the most stupid thing I have ever done," the boy swallowed.

Jae glanced at his face. He took his hand and squeezed.

"It isn't, because of it we've met, I recognized you in my show," said Jae.

"Why didn't you give me to the police back then?" asked Taeyong turning to him.

"Because I thought you're so hot I wanted to kiss you," Jae laughed.

"You wanted what?" asked Taeyong.

"Silly I fell head over heals on this street with the blade on my throat," said Jae getting red.

"I fell years ago when I was watching your cook show," whispered Taeyong.

Jae felt heat on his cheeks, so Taeyong had been his fan and he took his hand up and kissed it.

"I love you," he said.

"Jae this, this is yours," Taeyong started to untie the bracelet from his wrist.

Jae stopped his hand.

"Please keep it, it put us together, it brought you luck, as long as you have it I know you'll be safe," Jae smiled.

A moment later he leaned in falling deeper into Taeyong's lips.

Thank you
❤️