22

"So to make it short, the winner is Lee Taeyong!" he said while Taeyong was standing there waiting for the actual verdict when everything around him exploded in a cheerful chaos.

Confetti was raining from the ceiling and the audience stood up. Giuliano ran to him to congratulate so did the other people, while Jaehyun wasn't standing there as frozen as him. Both woke up a moment later and Taeyong felt how his heart was speeding up. He did it, he won, he was safe, Yuta and Sicheng were safe too. He jumped up and screamed, and in his moment Jaehyun hugged him whispering a quick congrats in his ear causing a million of confetti boxes to explode inside him.

Taeyong still felt all weird when Jaehyun let go of him and placed the trophy in his hand. The producer hurried o him with the huge check. Soon Yuta and Sicheng were on stage, they jumped on him and lifted him up.

"Boys! Boys, calm down!" he shouted.

"You're our hero!" Yuta smiled widely while they lifted him up and down till his grandma came and rescued him from their happiness.

"Congrats," she said her face was serious, but her eyes were smiling when she shook his hands firmly, and he bowed down with respect.

But then someone squeezed next to him and he felt something tickling his cheek. He turned to see a huge fake fur and blonde curls right next to him.

"A selfie with the winner," Jaehyun's fiancée smiled to him in a fake way while she pressed to him and moved her phone up.

He said nothing and was glad when she left.

"Dont worry abut that trollop," Yuta eyed the girl up with disgust.

"I don't..." Taeyong saw how the girl squeezed to Jaehyun's side and suddenly his win wasn't so happy anymore.

The evening was crazy, people wanted him to answer interviews, pose to photos and selfies, some took his autographs so Taeyong was happy when the after show party started and he could escape through the back door, Jaehyun was busy with his fiancée anyway. Taeyong was very torn when he reached his grandma's house with her, Sicheng and Yuta. They made some tea and sat around the wooden table, Sichneg on Yuta's lap while he was feeding the boy with cookies, what caused Taeyong's insides to burn.

"So what will you do with the money?" asked Yuta when Taeyong's grandma left the room because she felt tired.

"Give it back and pay our debt," said Taeyong.

"I wouldn't run to them right now, we're safe where we are, as long as they wont knock at our door I wouldn't give them a thing," Yuta looked at him seriously.

"I still can't spend them," Taeyong felt like if some dark clouds were cumulated inside him.

He had won the show, he was a free man, why wasn't he happy.

"I could invest them, and make more money from it," said Yuta and Taeyong trembled.

"What if you will lose them it's like gambling the stock market?" he glanced at his friend.

"It's market science my dear," Yuta laughed. "Have I ever let you down?" he added.

"No," Taeyong shook his head.

"So don't you trust me?" Yuta was looking at him only forgetting Sicheng for a moment.

"I trust you with my life man," Taeyong sighed.

"So?" Yuta stretched his hand out towards the actual check.

"Ok," Taeyong hoped he won't regret it when he placed the piece of paper in Yuta's hand.

"Great," Yuta hid the check in his jeans. "I need a power of attorney from you," he smiled and kissed Sicheng's cheek.

Taeyong sighed, but he got up and found a paper and a pen.

"Will you buy me a car?" asked Sicheng glancing at Yuta questioningly while Taeyong stopped writing.

"Not now silly," Yuta blinked to Taeyong. "I can buy you ice cream on the way home," he kissed Sicheng's neck playfully.

"Ok," the boy clapped and cuddled to Yuta.

Taeyong shook his head. He finished writing and gave the paper to Yuta who hid it in his jeans pocket next to the check, but in this moment someone knocked and Taeyong jumped up. Was it the gang, have they found him so quickly. Yuta had thought the same thing because he glanced at Taeyong with fear. The boy took a deep breath when he walked to the door and opened it. His heart hammered loud but it only jumped more when he saw Jaehyun on his doormat. He was still wearing the awful green suit.

Hi, thank you for all the support it's always amazing :) over 500 stars, I can't believe <3

What do you think about the chapter? About Tae winning, Yuta taking the money and Jae's late night visit?

Much <3