23

"Hi, I came to congratulate you, and speak to you about your new job, there was no time before," Jaehyun was nervous when Taeyong noticed the person next to him, in her glittering golden dress.

"Does actual people live in this hut honey?" she asked giggling.

"It's a house!" Jeahyun raised his voice while Taeyong let them in.

The girl was clinging to Jaehyun's arm when they stepped inside while she was making strange faces.

"I thought it's some museum," she said.

"Who's this?" asked Sicheng.

Yuta coughed meaningfully but left the comment for himself.

"Don't you watch TV stupid boy, I'm famous!" the girl seemed offended.

"Don't call my baby stupid!" shouted Yuta jumping up.

"Ok, enough!" Taeyong raised his voice. "Jaehyun please make it quick," he said colder than intended.

Jaehyun lowered his head.

"I would like to see you in my restaurant tomorrow and 1 p.m. I will tell you everything, so goodnight," He bowed a little, as much as the girl tugged to his arm allowed.

Taeyong was just standing still totally frozen.

"Goodnight," said Sicheng waving to them while they left quickly, but no Yuta nor Taeyong moved or said a thing.

"Will we stop at the boutique?" asked Jaehyun's fiancée, it was the last thing Taeyong heard before he slammed the door shut.

The he fell on a chair hiding his face in his hands. He didn't want to cry in front fo his friends.

"Calm down boy, the guy is close to a mental break down, I just hope he will dump her, not murder her before the wedding," Yuta walked to him placing a hand on his back while Taeyong felt tears running down his face.

The day was sunny, but Taeyong felt bad when he entered the noble restaurant, he was wearing a blue shirt and jeans from the clothes Jaehyun had bought him, everyone knew him so they let him in. He placed his skateboard and backpack in the staffroom, hid the phone in his jeans and walked to the kitchen. It was huge like in some spy movies, where the characters were mostly running through places like that and Taeyong chuckled to himself a little. He bowed to everyone he noticed till he saw the bunny guy.

"I thought you won't come," said the guy and Taeyong felt like slapped.

"Hi," he muttered.

"It's good morning sir," the guy straightened.

"You wish Bunny," Taeyong spoke it out loudly when a lot of workers in the kitchen laughed.

"Excuse me, how did you call me?" the guy went pale, but before he could tell Taeyong off the door opened and Jaehyun came in.

"Sir, so nice you're here," the guy bowed down three times.

"Hi," Jaehyun ignored him smiling to Taeyong who smiled back forgetting entirely how mad he actually was.

"Hi," muttered Taeyong feeling heat on his cheeks.

"So, come I'll show you the restaurant," Jaehyun turned around and Taeyong followed him.

They walked into the main room with crystal tables and the panorama on the city where Taeyong stopped stunned. He has never been in such a pretty place.

"Wow," he said walking to the glass wall watching the buildings that were covering the space till the hills and the mountains on the horizon.

"So. This is the restaurant, the waiters work here," Jaehyun seemed tense when he started to talk. "Here's the bar," he led Taeyong to the jungle plants, around the pond where little colorful fish were swimming.

"Pretty," Taeyong followed him, he glanced left and right amazed by each tiny detail.

"Thank you, I wanted it like this," Jaehyun smiled in a proud way when he said that.

Hi thank you for the support :)

What do you think about the chapter? What do you think about Jae's visit and Tae's first work day?

How do you like the comeback, the song and the video?
Much <3