41

Jaehyun had called him and wanted to meet up, so Taeyong agreed. He decided to talk to the boy seriously, find out what they are.

The night conversation with his grandma was still painful. Jaehyun came and picked him up, he drove straight to his apartment, there they took the lift up and ended in Jaehyun's living room. Before Taeyong could start to talk Jaehyun's lips were on his and the boy pressed him to a wall. His hands were in his pants and Taeyong took them out causing Jaehyun to stop.

"What's up?" he asked. I know I was mean last night, but we can't meet that often," whispered Jae placing long kisses on the boy's neck.

"Jae," Taeyong raised his voice and the boy moved from him. "It's a game right?" hs asked.

"What?" asked Jaehyun.

"Us, it's a game? You don't want to ever cancel the wedding or break up with her right?" Taeyong looked at the boy who became very pale.

I..." he stuttered.

"Answer," Taeyong felt something cold inside him.

"I... my mum... you don't know her... she's terrible... I... I wish I could," he moved two steps back.

"I wish I could too, but I won't play your bed toy for three weeks," Taeyong turned around, he left the flat and slammed the door behind him, he boiled over from pain and anger.

He was nearly overrun by a bus when he crossed the street on his skateboard, he swore loud. His grandma was right, so right, and he really believed Jaehyun fell in love.

He gave the boy all his love and his body just for nothing and he hated himself as much as he hated Jaehyun.

He called Hansol asking if he had a dangerous job for the night, he called Yuta begging him to come, while he reached the small house, stormed upstairs and fell on the bed. There he put the saddest song on his playlist on replay and closed his eyes.

Two hours passed and he seemed as numb, the same song was on, the door opened and with one eye he saw Jaemin, the boy was pale and tired when he threw his backpack through the small room and fell on the bed.

They glanced at each other and Taeyong turned his head from the boy.

"Does your rich boyfriend dumped you?" asked Jaemin.

"None of your business, does public school sucks?" asked Taeyong.

"None of your business," whispered the boy.

Taeyong's phone vibrated and he glanced at the screen - 'Jaehyun' - he shivered but ignored it.

"So did he dump you?" asked Jaemin standing up from the bed and undressing himself from his school uniform. He moved around the room to his suitcase and changed into comfortable clothes, then he returned to the bed with a few books.

"I don't mind homework I mind the smartasses there," he said, causing Taeyong to smile to himself. "What?" asked Jaemin.

"Are you giving in?" Taeyong opened his eyes.

"No, I'm not the one who will give in after one day, I'm not my brother," Jaemin raised his voice.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong turned on his side so he was facing the boy.

"Oh he auditioned for the biggest and most famous record label in our country and he got rejected. I don't know what dumbasses work there to reject him, he's the best singer I've ever heard, still since this day he only sings in his shower," Jaemin closed the book and slammed it on the sheet. "It's such a waste, I know he makes millions on movie soundtracks, he's a great composer too, but the world is missing out on his voice." Jaemin was somehow proud when he talked about his brother, and Taeyong saw that under the facade of a young rebel he was hiding a sensitive and loving kid. "Anyway my day sucked." continued Jaemin. "I got to school and back, I'm smart, so I can manage, this city isn't so big anyway, I was living in London for a year when I was in my second boarding school," something painful glittered in his eyes. "But this public school here, a bunch of creepy nerds, and this fat ugly guy is the worst. He thinks he's the king of the school or something, he even brings a knife to school. Can you believe that?" Jeamin raised his voice.

 Can you believe that?" Jeamin raised his voice

Hi, thank you so much for all your support :) 

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jaeyong's argument? What do you think about Jaemin's first school day? Who is the guy he doesn't like so much?

Much <3