93

People looked at them when they stormed the corridors of the registry office, passed two couples that were waiting in front of the door, both looking very official, the men in suits the women in long white dresses, but Taeyong felt he would never want it to be that way and smiled bright when he looked at Jae and his cake suit.

They walked into the office where a guy looked at them strangely.

"Ym, are you, Mr. Jung the TV cook?" he asked.

"Yes, I need to make my marriage official, this is my, ym priest and witnesses," he glanced at the two miserable guys an the happy Ten.

"Why are you in cake sir and why is your priest wearing and apron?" asked the man.

"I'm the TV cook, as you see we TV people are a little you know," Jae rolled his eyes.

"Where is the bride?" the man glanced towards the door.

"Ym here," Jae pointed at Taeyong who coughed. "I mean I'm gay so yes, he's my one and only."

Taeyong thought that all their friends would be rolling over the carpet from laughter if they knew.

The man made a strange face, but fixed his glasses then told them to sit and fill in the form. Everyone needed to sign including Ten and the guys, then Jae and Taeyong got the papers and were free to go. They laughed loud when they thanked the man and the perplexed witnesses again and ran back to the car.

Ten decided to go to the church and tell everyone what had happened while Taeyong and Jae drove to Jae's flat to get a shower, change clothes, and pack their bags.

'Finally you've grown some balls,' Jae read Taeil's message out loud while he giggled and stopped the car in front of Taeyong grandma's house but Taeyong became nervous.

He glanced at the door and Jae grabbed his hand.

"She knew we love each other," said Jae.

"I know," Taeyong took a deep breath.

They left the car and walked inside to get his stuff. His grandma was cooking and a lovely smell was filling the house, she turned around and dropped the spoon on the floor.

Before Taeyong could say anything she ran to the boys and hugged both, she had tears in her eyes.

"So you decided to stay with him," she said grabbing Jaehyun's arm and the boy nodded. "And lovely hair, I had a suspicion the moment Jaemin told me how you had spent the night," she smiled bright.

"Ym grandma, we... we married in the restaurant, it was a little crazy and unexpected, but we signed it in the office and it's official," said Taeyong getting red.

His grandma looked at him and opened her mouth then she shook her head.

"You both are crazy and stupid, and not mature at all, but you will manage, so you have my blessing," she hugged him again and he felt relief.

It wasn't the time and place to tell her about the way it happened.

"We want to go for a long road trip, we will be back whenever," said Taeyong.

"Ok, but, call from time to time, ok," she said.

"Ok, I love you," Taeyong cuddled into her arm.

"I love you too," she said and he felt tears in the corners of his eyes.

Jae smiled wide, he thanked her while Taeyong ran upstairs to pack. He grabbed the skateboard, his backpack, the few things he had got, then he ran downstairs and hugged his grandma goodbye.

"See you soon Nan," he said kissing her cheek.

"Take care of him," she turned to Jae and blinked.

"I will," Jae nodded and they left the house. They went to the car while Taeyong felt his legs are shaky. He fell on the passenger seat when Jae started the engine, he watched how the small house disappeared in the mirror, and he felt he will miss it.

 He fell on the passenger seat when Jae started the engine, he watched how the small house disappeared in the mirror, and he felt he will miss it

Thank you so much for being with me and this story I can't believe the next chapter is the last one.

So what do you think about the boys leaving and grandma's blessing?

Much <3