63

"Get your lazy friend to hack the cameras inside the house, I need to know the placement of the things we'll take, we must be quick so we need to clean according to a plan," Haechan became serious.

"I can carry the smaller things," said Tiffany.

"You're not going!" Hansol raised his voice and she stuck her tongue out to him.

Taeyong inhaled sharply, one kid was way too much for this.

"We will need every pair of lazy hands we can get, so if Jaemin is out my lady is in," said Haechan.

"Ok, ok, we trust you with it so don't fuck up," Taeyong walked towards his bed and squeezed between Yuta and Haechan.

"And I think you will all end up in jail, I won't come and visit," muttered Jaemin.

Taeyong ignored him and turned to his friend.

"How are you?" he asked.

Yuta shrugged and glanced at the wall.

"Jaemin how is his face?" asked Taeyong.

"Do you think he wears the mask just for decoration?" asked Hansol.

"Shut the fuck up!" Taeyong raised his voice.

"The question is will Sicheng want him with this instead of a face," Hansol continued.

"Hansol I swear I'll hurt you!" Taeyong jumped from the bed.

"Yes go ahead, wake up the whole neighborhood including your grandma," muttered Jaemin who seemed amused.

Taeyong took a quick breath and sat back.

"Yuta get the camera views so I can kick them out asap," Taeyong looked at his friend who groaned and grabbed his laptop from the floor.

Everyone went quiet and waited while Taeyong felt his anger raising. From the other hand this situation helped him to thing about something else than his own problems.

A few minutes later Yuta was ready, he sat between Taeyong and Haechan and they glanced on the screen.

Different views appeared showing a fancy interior design of the glass house, only two rooms were lit up, and when Yuta mede one bigger Taeyong saw Kun who was shirtless and in his underwear only sitting on his bed. Taeyong winced with disgust.

"No wonder you look like this, his fist seem from stone," muttered Haechan leaning closer.

"I want to see!" Hansol jumped up and ran to them.

The door in the room on the screen opened and Taeyong shivered when he recognized Sicheng's skinny figure who came in. The boy was barefoot, a long t-shirt placed over him like a dress when he walked to the bed.

Yuta inhaled sharply and his hands began to tremble while Hansol moved closer to the screen.

"See now he has a hot chick," he muttered.

"That's Sicheng, are you blind!" Taeyong jumped up boiling over again.

"Will we watch gay porn now?" asked Haechan.

But in this moment Yuta threw the laptop on the bed and ran out of the room. Taeyong felt his stomach was turning into ice.

He wanted to run behind the boy but Jaemin was quicker, he hurried out of the room so Taeyong fell back on his bed. He took the laptop and heard the boys on the screen talking so he moved the loudspeaker up.

"Can I stay, I don't want to go back?" asked Sicheng.

He knelt on the bed behind Kun and placed his lips on the boy's shoulder, and Taeyong was glad Yuta had left.

"No, I'm leaving in three days," Kun was sharp.

"But I'm afraid to go back," whispered Sicheng.

Hi thank you for all your love :)

I hope you liked the chapter? What do you think about the Winkun moment they boys were witnessing?

Much <3