62

Like Jae Taeyong couldn't focus on his work in the restaurant all evening, and Ten needed to stop his hand sometimes. He got a strange looking text right after midnight - 'Yo yo meeting starts in headquarter, tell your rich boyfriend to quit it and swing the yo yo over, peace, Yo Yo Haechan. P.S. Hansol is annoying.'

Taeyong tried to not to laugh too loud while reading it under the counter. He thought the kid was funny, he really hoped he is as good as Hansol was saying, but was Hansol ever mistaken when it came to his profession.

Taeyong glanced at Jae and they communicated loud less, so Jae told him and Ten to go earlier while both received a very bad look from Doyoung.

None of them cared, and they joked when they walked towards the bust stop, there their ways parted as Taeyong had no money for the bus.

He reached his grandam's house around 1 a.m., and he really hoped the lady doesn't know her place was turned into the headquarter. He smiled inside when he saw that his grandma was sleeping in the armchair, so he tiptoed upstairs to the little attic room he shared with Jaemin. It was more then crowded. Hansol had a sour face, nearly as sour as Jaemin who was glancing at everyone miserably from above his phone screen. Taeyong's bed was taken by Haechean and the girl with violet-black hair and more piercings he could imagine a face could carry.

"Hey TY man," Haechan jumped up. "Meet my Yo Yo Tiffany," he placed his arm around the girl.

"Yo," she muttered blowing a bubble gum balloon.

Taeyong glanced to the corner of his bed where Yuta was sitting with his face covered with a mask and a hood, the bandages and swellings around his eyes were still visible. They communicated without words and Taeyong understood his friend was as upset with the situation as him.

"So can you kick yo yo Tiffany's ass out?" asked Hansol.

"Hey you're forgetting that I'm the brain of the operation here," Haechan raised his voice.

"Shut up all of you, what have you found out!" Taeyong glanced at the kid who started to bother him much.

"Wow this is getting better each second," Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Told you," muttered Jaemin from the other bed.

"So," Taeying kept staring at Haechan.

"Ok I was near his house, found a nice observation spot, this idiot built his walls from glass, so everything is clearly visible. The best thing is he will leave to China in three days, so it's the night when we'll jump in, clear the flat, Hansol will get trucks for us and a warehouse we can hide them in," Haechan smiled wide.

"Great," muttered Taeyong. "What about security."

"Just five guards at the gate, not much of work, we could use sleeping gas and Hansol's drone," Haechan smiled, "I also have sleeping injections, but they're used for dogs and I don't want to make my hands dirty so I rather not use them on people," he glanced at Hansol.

"Great," Taeyong sighed.

He was glad Jaehyun wasn't here to hear how much the plan actually sucked.

"So what's next?" asked Taeyong.

Thank you for all your love.

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Haechan's plan, will they succeed?

Much <3