14

The rest of the names became one blur, Taeyong heard the applause around him. He did it, he was top ten. Three more dishes to cook and he will have it, the prize money, and they will be safe... but then his breath became uneven when he remembered he had no idea where Yuta, Hansol and Sicheng were - in jail, killed, tortured, running?

He was one mess, when Jaehyun came and congratulated each of his cooks, and shook his hand firmly, giving him his strength.

The hours seemed endless, Taeyong was sitting on the bed, when the people became lass, each contestant was given a separate room and he was very pleased to get rid of Giuliano. So when night fall Taeyong was sitting crossed legged, wrapped into a blanket staring at the silent phone.

Someone knocked and the door opened slightly. Taeyong was shocked to see Jaehyun's face.

"Have they called?" he asked.

"No," Taeyong shook his head.

"They will, if... if you'll need some help I'm in room 8 one floor up," he gave him a warm smile before closing the door.

Taeyong shivered. Why was Jaehyun so nice to him, he had no reson for it. Maybe he pitied him like everyone else. The boy shivered, but in this moment the phone lit up so he jumped on it picking up.

"Yuta! Yuta!" he was shouting the boy's name.

"Calm down it's me," Taeyong breathed in hearing his friend's voice.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"In one piece, yes. With a room over my head nad a mattress under my ass, yes," Yuta said bitterly. "And with my baby by my side what's the most important," Yuta's tone became gentle.

"I nearly fucked up the challenge because I was going crazy from fear," whispered Taeyong.

"But you got through?" Yuta sounded worried.

"Yes," Taeyong assured him and his friend took a breath. „So what happened?" he asked.

"Go on skype," Yuta turned the call off and Taeyong did what he had told him.

Fortunately there was a free wi-fi in the villa, Yuta was a hacker who could log into any network wherever he was, so he was always connected. Soon his tired face appeared on the screen. He was sitting on a bed with metal frames and a yellow-grey wall was behind him.

"You look like shit," whispered Taeyong.

"Thanks I feel like it," Yuta leaned at the bed back. "Hansol came in in the right time, the cops got the house. We managed to rescue most of the stuff, but we barely escaped, and this gang asses were in a alley, if it wasn't for Hansol they would have beat us up. He found us a shelter in some cross-dresser transgender brothel. Don't laugh we had to play hostesses tonight. I had to shave my legs and wear high heels, but Hansol, he is so good in this shit. He can turn into a real bitch, he looked like this miss world contestants. I will never get this guy, never ever," Yuta sighed and Taeyong noticed his friend was still wearing some mascara on his eyes. "And this assholes businessmen touched my Sicheng," he said his voice sounding bitter again. "No one can touch my Sicheng."

Hi, thank you for all your support

Hi, thank you for all your support. I'm sorry my author's notes are short, but I post this story every two days so I really don't want to bore you and write the same thing :)

What do you think about the chapter? What do you think about the new hideout and the situation Hansol got Yuta and Sicheng into?

Much <3

Young Love (Jaeyong)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara