87

Taeyong understood why Jaehyun liked Taeil, he was as lovely and warm as Jaemin, but a little more crazy and adventurous then his younger brother, and Taeyong caught the love and admiration for the boy in Emma's eyes. She was definitely happy, so Hansol got dumped, but somehow Taeyong didn't feel sorry for him, he knew Hansol treated Emma like his cars, a stop for a night, and this amazing woman deserved more.

His phone vibrated and he saw Hansol's number so he picked up.

"He ya, Taeyong man, I won't come to your sad party, you know. I've met a lady in need on the road, her car broke down, so the gentleman I am I'm going to help, see ya," he ended the call and Taeyong smiled to himself.

He could imagine Hansol's help, that would lead straight to the girl's bedroom.

Taeyong was very happy Hasnol won't spoil their evening with his stupid talks. He smiled when Taeil gave him a very long jelly bean and a toffee candy. He thanked while they decided to play speed words games. Taeyong was quite good in it but Sicheng made everyone laugh a lot by his tries.

As the winner of the game Taeyong got more candies and soon Yuta said he's hungry so they found long sticks and roasted the sausage over the fire. Sicheng cuddled to Yuta under the blanket while Emma placed another over her and Taeil.

"You can join us?" said Yuta looking at Taeyong but the boy shook his head.

He wasn't even cold he wasn't feeling anything at all, he seemed frozen in a deep hole but he tried his best to not to spoil the evening. He started to eat his sausage although he wasn't hungry at all while he wondered what Jaehyun was doing.

Jae reached his flat and ran to his wardrobe, he stripped off his suit and shirt, he started to feel a lot better when he changed into jeans, a ordinary t-shirt, and a jeans jacket to sneakers. He grabbed a bright bienie and left the apartment running back to the garage. His race through the city was crazy and he broke a lot of laws but finally he reached the traditional house, he inhaled sharply when he walked inside. He smiled to himself when he noticed the teens at the kitchen table where they were playing cards.

"Yo yo Jae, hello!" said Haechan.

"Yo," muttered Tiffany raising her hand.

"Jae why are you here?" asked Jaemin.

"Is Taeyong here?" asked Jae.

"No," Jaemin became pale.

"Great!" Jae smiled. "I came to ask for help, it's my last night as a free man and I decided to spend it doing all the things I've even wanted to do," said Jae.

"You mean a bucket list?" Haechan glanced at him.

"Yes yes," Jae came closer to the teens.

"Ok my lady, let me grab a pen and paper," Haechan moved Tiffany from his lap then he ran to the kitchen for the things he needed.

He leaned over the table and tapped the paper with the pen.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Ym, get a piercing," said Jae.

"Great my lady knows a great man," Haechan wrote it down. "What else?"

"Dye my hair blonde," Jae giggled.

"My lady also knows the right girl," Haechan blinked.

"Ym, bungee jump," Jae felt a shiver of excitement.

"You're lucky I know the right people," Haechan scribbled it down.

"And..." Jae took a breath. "But it's a secret," he walked towards Haechan and whispered it into his ear.

 "But it's a secret," he walked towards Haechan and whispered it into his ear

Thank you so much for your feedback and support.

So what do you think about Jae's plan? How do you like Taeyong's evening?

Much <3