21

The MC came for many times and kept asking some stupid questions, but Taeyong wasn't really interested. His short answers made the audience laugh a lot.

"Time's out!" the MC shouted loud an hour later when Taeyong placed the last decorations on the plate. He took a deep breath. The assistants took all three dishes and placed on a table in front of the judges. Taeyong felt how sweaty his hands are when he observed how each of the three tried his food. Giuliano and Bethany were shaking as much as him.

The judges got back to their chairs and discussed loudly while a famous singer performed, but Taeyong wasn't even getting the words of the song, he couldn't wait for the decision and he was glad when the lady with the microphone and the glittering dress left the stage.

The judges asked for more time, there was a commercial break, then Jaehyun got up. His face was serious, even after the stylist came to him during the break there were still new sweat drops on his forehead.

"Thank you, all of you will have a great career ahead no matter how it will come out now," Jaehyun started to talk while the room went quiet.

Taeyong couldn't focus on his words he just considered how awful the olive green suit looked on the pretty boy.

"The third place goes to Bethany Thompson!" shouted Jaehyun and the girl started to cry.

The audience applauded, Giuliano was so pale he looked like if he's going to faint any second.

Bethany walked to Jaehyun on unsteady feet, she got a small trophy while he shook her hand. Taeyong saw how Yuta gave him thumbs up, even his grandma seemed tense.

"Giuliano, Taeyong," Jaehyun turned to the boys. "You will prepare a dessert for us, you have 40 minutes for it, then the winner will be chosen. Good luck," Jaehyun clapped and returned to his seat.

There was another commercial break and the crew hurried around the stage, new ingredients were placed in front of Taeyong and he shivered, his mind was empty. He knew he might need to prepare two dishes, but he hoped it won't come. He glanced at his grandma and she nodded to him, so he relaxed. There was the caramel pudding cake with white chocolate and raspberries she made for him when he was a child. He really hoped it will be enough when he waited for the sing from the MC.

"Time start!" the man shouted and the audience applauded.

Taeyong worked fast. He gave all his concentration and love for cooking into this last challenge. The hour went out so fast, but he managed to place the raspberries on top of the pudding when the clock stopped.

"The contestants are done, it must be a great relief for you to have done the final dish, hm?" the MC placed the microphone under Taeyong's nose.

"No," he muttered, the audience laughed again.

"Oh he's so lovely, so so funny," the man tapped his shoulder, and Taeyong winced.

"What about you Giuliano?" Taeyong was glad when the man left his side.

"Oh I'm so happy, my hands were trembling all the time, it's a great relief," assured Giuliano wheil Taeyong observed how their desserts landed on the judges' table.

Jaehyun smiled to himself when he placed a full spoon of caramel pudding with raspberries in his mouth. Taeyong lowered his head. A band performed, the judges discussed eagerly. He and Giuliano were placed in front of the audience in the middle of the stage. Jaehyun got up and pressed between them so close to Taeyong that their arms touched and the boy moved a little away, because his stomach turned, the last thing he needed was to be turned on right here, right now.

He heard that Jaehyun was breathing heavily next to him so he risked a glance at the boy's face, who seemed more nervous than Taeyong.

"It was delightful to meet you guys, to be pleased by you... your dishes of course," Jaehyun got all red and Taeyong bit his lip. "So the final moment is here, the winner will get 100 thousand and a place a assistant cook in my restaurant," the microphone was trembling in Jaehyun's hand, his voice was shaky.

 "So the final moment is here, the winner will get 100 thousand and a place a assistant cook in my restaurant," the microphone was trembling in Jaehyun's hand, his voice was shaky

Hi, thank you for all the support in 2016, I wish the new year will bring a lot of good things <3

How do you like the chapter? Do you think Tae will win the show, what will Jae do?

Much <3