3

"The phone can't be tracked," Yuta smiled wide finishing his job on the computer. "I think we can get at least 500 for it," he turned the golden iPhone around. "I've cracked the password, the guy's freaking rich, but his chic looks like a barbie doll," the boy turned around and Taeyong shivered.

He tried to concentrate on how to sell the things they had stolen, but he kept moving the bracelet between his fingers. It must have been very important for Jaehyun, yes he knew his victim's name, who didn't. The boy was on each subway station, on huge billboards in town, on bus stops and buses.

"Yuta don't overwork yourself," Taeyong turned around noticing Sicheng, who had left the shower and was wearing a towel only. The boy leaned over Yuta's face and kissed his lips passionately causing Taeyong to focus on the bracelet, real love bothered him, but since Sicheng had moved in with his best friend he needed to stand the couple, that was making out for ages.

"Where do you think Hansol is missing?" asked Taeyong so the boys parted.

"Selling another stolen car," Yuta laughed.

Hansol was the only one who had the guts to get into bigger things like cars, or jewelry shops, he had some deals with the local gangs, drifting between them like a juggler on a thin line connecting two skyscrapers. They tried to keep away from trouble and mugged people in the neighborhood, but the new gang didn't like their independence, they forced them to pay hundred thousand in two months, or they threatened or kill them. The boys tried to keep calm, but they started to be hopeless.

"He had a thousand in his wallet, still too less," Yuta swore.

"What about the bracelet, is it worth much?" asked Sicheng.

"Just some piece of crap," Taeyong jumped from the couch. "I'm going for a walk," he said.

He tried to ignore the lip smacking sounds that started the moment he turned from them, soon he slammed the door shut. The place they were living in was a ruined building, they hoped they could keep this hideout for longer, because they ran out of places to go, so lately Taeyong started to walk into the tunnels of the subway to check if some engine chambers were empty, just in case.

Life was a bitch to him, but he had true friends he could count on in each situation. The afternoon was warm, but he kept his black hoodie on when he crossed the city on foot. He was around the place where Jaehyun's noble 6 star restaurant was. He had seen it in the internet, the highest floor of a skyscraper, with glass walls and a glittering ceiling, crystal tables and a jungle with a pond in the middle. Fancy cars stopped next to it each time of the day, even right now in the early midday, while Taeyong leaned against the bus stop sign watching the huge posters of Jaehyun with a sauce pan, he had to admit there was something in the boy, for a snob he had guts, he had proven it last night, and Taeyong smiled to himself.

So he crossed the street getting near to one of the posters and reading through it.

'Jung Jaehyun is looking for the next cooking star!' said the huge title.

Hi, Thank you for all the lovely support it means so much :) <3

How do you like this chapter? What do you think about Taeyong's life?

Much <3