11

The road was long as the shooting was taking place in a villa with a huge garden that was ending right on the beach, the ocean was paying a delicate music, the seagulls circled above the house when Taeyong grabbed his backpack and skateboard tighter. He didn't belong here, it was a golden world for unreal people, but he walked behind the others till someone shouted his name and he saw Giuliano, the guy waved.

"We will share a room," he said with excitement while Taeyong nodded awkwardly.

The energetic young guy lead him to a room, that was so modern and pretty Taeyong needed to blink to adjust to his surroundings. It was also warm in here, not like in the ruin. He placed the skateboard under the big bed and left immediately before Guiliano could start a one way conversation. Taeyong walked down the hall when someone stopped him and he noticed the boy with rabbit teeth.

"Don't you have other clothes?" asked the boy.

"No," Taeyong tried to be polite but it wasn't easy.

"You can't be in this on TV," the boy raised his voice. "Come we will go to town immediately and buy you new clothes," he was irritated.

"And this ain't clothes?" Taeyong raised his brows but in this moment Jaehyun appeared in the hall walking straight to them.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"Sir, I wanted to take this boy to town and buy him some clothes, he can't be in the same clothes all the time, it's TV," the boy groaned.

"Oh," Jaehyun laughed eyeing Taeyong up and down and causing his stomach to twist. "I'll take him, I have a free afternoon, come," his dimples showed and Taeyong lowered his head even more when he walked behind Jaehyun out of the house back to a black car, one like the ones Hansol was stealing and dealing with. Jaehyun opened the door for him and Taeyong jumped inside getting all nervous.

Jae felt his cheeks were burning but he hoped the make up he was wearing was hiding his blushes when he was sitting on the backset so close to Taeyong. He had gotten the boy's application form, and had read it all over and over again, the scruffy handwriting, the very short and curt personal details.

"So where do you learnt to cook like this?" asked Jae.

"My grandma taught me when I was younger," Taeyong wasn't looking at him.

"That's nice," Jae trembled.

He wasn't sure what to do, how to start an actual conversation.

"What's your favorite dish to prepare," he asked.

"None," Taeyng laughed. "Actually I like everything that's traditional."

"Traditional is good," muttered Jae, and a silence fell.

Soon the car stopped next to a designer shop and they left getting inside.

"Mr. Jung what an honor," the man at the counter hurried to them.

"Hello, I need some outfits for this man here," Jae felt his hands are sweaty when he pointed at Taeyong.

The shop assistant winced a little but tried to keep a straight face.

"Sure, what size do you wear Mr... ym," he stuttered.

"Taeyong," muttered the boy.

"Mr. Taeyong," the man started to get through the hangers.

"I'd like something cool, not something that would make me look like my own grandpa," muttered Taeyong who pulled a black sweater out and was watching it with excitement.

"Um, black again," asked Jae stopping right next to him.

"I like black," Taeyong raised his brows.

"What about this?" the shop assistant showed him a blue shirt and a white t-shirt with an edgy pattern.

"Let's go for it, try it on," Jae rubbed his hands.

"Who, me?" Taeyong blinked, but both escorted him to the changing room.

He wasn't pleased when he took all the clothes the shop assistant had brought for him and disappeared behind the bright violet curtain.

Hi, thank you so much for all the love and support you give me as and author, this means everything <3

So how do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jaeyong shopping together?

Much <3