26

He saw how Taeyong's eyes widened in shock, then he caught the boy's lips in his.

Jae what are you doing! - shouted his mind, but all he could think of was the touch, the slow passionate movement of wet-hot lips on lips. He had pretty much experience in kissing so he hoped Taeyong will like it, while he moved further and deeper, his tongue collided with Taeyong's, and in this moment he moved away shocked by his own action.

He turned around and started to walk down the corridor, but couldn't even get two steps far when a hand grabbed him stopping him.

"Where are you going?" asked Taeyong when Jae felt fire inside.

"I..." he turned but Taeyong grabbed his hair in fists pulling him back kissing him in a wild way. Jae was so shocked he froze for a moment. He definitely wasn't expecting this answer. All his insides tangled, exploding with a warm feeling while Taeyong pressed him against the wall kissing his roughly.

"Jaehyun!" a girl's voice came along the corridor and Taeyong swore letting go.

"Are you here?" the voice came closer but Taeyong grabbed Jae's hand pulling him behind him.

They started to run. Two corridors further, in one with all the lights out and a blue gloom on the walls, Taeyong opened a door then pressed Jae inside. There was a key and the boy locked the door with it while Jae looked around discovering he has found himself inside castle bedroom with huge mirrors and an old fashioned commode. He walked to it when Taeyong pressed his lips to the back of his neck causing Jae to moan.

His ex boyfriend was very delicate, they have never went further than kissing so this was a new world to him and he trembled when Taeyong started to whisper naughty things into his ear while biting his earlobe and the side of his neck.

"Put your little cute ass on it," Taeyong tapped the top of the commode and Jae did it with a second of hesitation.

Why was he so obedient to everyone around him including this boy.

Taeyong spread his legs pulling him closer by his butts till their bodies were pressed to each other and Jae started to caress the boy's neck and face. Taeyong licked all along his face from his chin to his nose causing him to fall even harder.

He bit Jae's lower lip playfully, a little painfully.

"Jaehyun are you here!" shouted the girl's voice behind the door. She tried to open it, but it was locked and Jae's heart speeded up while Taeyong covered his mouth with his hand.

Maria's voice was becoming quieter when Jae licked the inside of Taeyog's hand causing the boy to laugh.

"I like it," whispered Taeyong kissing Jae again this time even more passionately, while he moved him closer to his body. His hands traveled from Jae's butts to his thighs causing him to moan louder.

What was he doing, letting this boy to touch him that way. Taeyong lips landed on his neck and he sucked so much Jae felt reality becoming distant. They were making out for ages, they couldn't stop.

"So, I think I need to go now?" Taeyong smiled after a very long time when he parted their lips and they breathed in heavily.

"Please don't go," Jae grabbed his neck pulling him closer.

"Next time," Taeyong winked to him. "And if your mum will ask you about the hickeys tell her you got drunk and don't remember the person who did it"," Taeyong raised his brows. He licked over Jae's lips again then he walked to the door unlocking it, he was grinning wide when he waved and left the room.

"Hickeys," whispered Jae who was hardly getting back to his senses.

He jumped from the commode walking to the mirror, the first daylight was making the room blue-gray, when he leaned closer feeling a shiver watching his neck which was scattered with deep red marks.

Hi, thank you so much for all the love :)

I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think?

Much <3