2

"Run sir!" the chauffeur jumped into the car, but Jae stood there frozen noticing three tall figures in black, they wore masks, that were covering half of their faces and they were whistling and throwing stones towards the car.

"Come pretty boy!" shouted one and Jae boiled over.

No lousy kids will treat him that way, he clenched his fists walking to them while they laughed louder throwing swearwords at him.

He reached them, when one pushed him against a wall, Jae fell hitting his back hard.

Moments later hands grabbed him, he tried to fight, but one took a knife out. A cold metal blade touched the skin of his throat and Jae forgot how to breath.

He felt his wallet and phone were disappearing from his pockets, then the three started to untie the bracelet on his wrist, but a sudden light appeared at the end of the street.

"Cops!" swore one of the robbers and two stared to run, but the third stayed, he was still holding the knife to Jae's throat, while his other hand was working on his wrist till the bracelet let go. Jae inhaled sharply, it was his lucky charm, the one he got years ago from his beloved grandma, the most important item he had.

"Please, I need this," he begged.

The boy moved this head up and for a split of a second their eyes met, and Jae felt something glowing hitting his insides, when he discovered the darkest irises he has ever seen.

The cold metal disappeared, when the boy turned and ran, moments later he became the gloom of another alley, while Jae was inhaling sharply. He touched his throat feeling it was so close. But soon the lights approached, the sirens became louder, police officers jumped out of a car, one ran to him.

"Are you ok sir?" he asked while Jae kept shaking his head.

The other man hurried down the alley, however he came back moments later swearing loud.

"They're gone," he said stopping. "Sir please follow, you need to report the crime," they helped Jae to the car, while his chauffeur came to them. He was as pale as snow.

Half an hour later Jae was feeling the uncomfortable chair getting in between his ribs on the police station. A very slow guy was writing down his personal datas, he started to ask questions.

"What was stolen?"

"My wallet with all documents, my phone and a bracelet, it's actually the most important item" whispered Jae.

"You were threatened with a knife, right sir?" asked the man.

"Right," Jae nodded.

"To your throat?"

He nodded again.

"Have you seen anything characteristic about the mugger?"

Jae shivered, he remembered this dark eyes glowing into him.

"No," he muttered.

"Ok," the man was disappointed. "So, how did you feel during the attack," he asked.

"Um," Jae was searching for words.

Despite the fact that his beloved bracelet had been stolen he hadn't felt that alive for ages.

"Afraid I guess," he said.

The man glanced at him strangely, he gave him papers to sing and assured they will call in case of new information, then they let him go and Jae returned to the limo. The chauffeur tried to convince him to take a taxi or wait for his mother's car, but Jae jumped inside. The night air was coming through the broken window and he watched it remembering those eyes.

 The night air was coming through the broken window and he watched it remembering those eyes

Hi, Thank you for the support :)

How do you like chapter 2? What do you think about Jaeyong's meeting? What will happen next?

Much <3