5

"Come on, they will kick me out," Taeyong remembered the incident from yesterday.

"Use your charm," Yuta rubbed his morning hair and placed the worn out sweater over his shoulder. "Get to know him, I guess he has all fancy things in his house, pieces of expensive art jewelry, money," Yuta narrowed his eyes.

"And who will sell it?" asked Taeyong.

"Hansol," Yuta winked. "Wrap him around your finger and he will give you everything, make him your Cinderella," Yuta used a sexy voice.

"He's taken, he has a fiancé," muttered Taeyong.

"Come one this stiff trollop," Yuta laughed. "That's no competition for you."

Taeyong wanted to protest but the door opened and they saw Hansol. The tall boy fell on the couch taking a deep breath.

"How was the night?" asked Yuta.

"Not bad, 2 cars a Audi and a Chevrolet," Hansol smiled.

The bedroom door opened and Sicheng came out he was wearing Yuta's shirt only, Taeyong rolled his eyes, Hansol hid the comment for himself, while Sicheng grabbed his boyfriend back hugging him and placing his lips on the fresh hickeys.

"My baby is the best in bed ever," Yuta turned around his dreamy eyes landed on Sicheng's face when he pulled the boy's chin to his face till their lips melted.

Taeyong walked past the couple falling on the couch with his cereal bowl.

"Use your charms," said Yuta behind him.

Charms, did he really have any?

"Green, or purple, vanilla, or golden, no silver," Maria had about a hundred ties in her hands and placed each to Jae's neck causing him to feel like attacked by a bunch of mosquitos.

His mom was getting through hangers with shirts.

"Mommy what do you think about olive green, it's in this season?" the girl turned to Jae's mom and he rolled his eyes.

"Too obvious honey, his eyes need to shine," Jae's mom laughed.

"But he has just ordinary brown eyes nothing special," Maria threw her died blonde curls on her back.

She looked like a model, but that was it about her qualities and Jae got away from her.

"Just choose any, I need to go," he walked to the door.

"Jae!" his mom's voice was sharp. "It's for your wedding."

"And?" he inhaled sharply then slammed the door behind him, he was in the middle of the gravel path, that was leading from the villa the designer was renting to the driveway, when his father ran behind him.

"Jaehyun I know you're tired of this but stand two more months. They will calm down after the wedding," the man sighed.

"Dad, I don't love her!" Jae raised his voice in desperation.

"Oh, love..." His father let the air out. "Love is overrated son, and she's... her family has connections in the main TV stations she can guarantee you a lifelong career," the man tapped his shoulder.

Jae felt like if someone was beating and kicking him all the time while he had no power that could make it stop.

"Just get over it, you can concentrate on your work, please her twice a year, nothing much, just get through it," his father begged and Jae turned around.

He felt like suffocating again so he ran to the car and told the driver to move.

"Where?" asked the man.

"Anywhere, just drive."

The engine started and Jae took his phone out, Doyoung was live streaming the first part of the casting show for him, and he watched the candidates to get away from his dark thoughts when his heart jumped twice, while Doyoung made a close up on someone's hands.

Hi thanks you for all the love you give this story. I'm always so happy because of your support :)

How do you like the chapter? What do you think Jae had seen in the live stream?

Much <3