64

"I don't care!" Kun became angry.

"Can I go to China with you?" asked Sicheng placing new soft kisses along the boy's back and neck.

"Sicheng would make a pretty hot chick," muttered Hansol but shut up when everyone looked at him strangely.

Taeyong returned to the video camera view, he saw how Kun's face softened, he turned around and kissed Sicheng's lips passionately.

"Ok, but only this time, don't think I need you," he whispered looking into the boy's eyes.

"I'm so happy," Sicheng hugged him.

He placed his head on Kun's shoulder and glanced through the window.

A long silence fell and Kun started to rub his own leg impatiently.

"I don't like when you're thinking about him," he said in a clod way.

Sicheng trembled, he lifted his head and lowered it quickly.

"I don't," he said.

"Look me in the eyes and say it," Kun lifted his chin.

"I.... I'm sorry," Sicheng turned his head.

"Sleep I need to do a few calls," Kun got up from the bed and left the room.

The moment he closed the door behind him Sicheng started to sob loud, Taeyong switched the camera view to a empty corridor with sculptures and paintings. He couldn't watch. He gave the laptop to Haechan, and told him to do quick then he moved downstairs. His grandma was still sleeping peacefully so he opened the front door. The moon was nearly full over the roofs of the small houses. A cat was sneaking along the brick wall on the other side of the narrow street, and Taeyong noticed two people sitting on the brick wall. He moved towards them, jumped up and sat next to Yuta.

"So?" he asked.

No one answered, so Taeyong lowered his head. He stayed silent like the two boys till a engine sound broke the atmosphere and he saw the red Ferrari appearing in the street. He glanced at Yuta, his beaten up figure and face, yes in 12 days this will be him.

Taeyong decided to stay in his grandma's house and sleep on a blanket on the floor and Jae couldn't understand it. He knew the atmosphere was down, but he believed he could bring it up with his pleasure. He wasn't in the mood when he woke up, day 12 was getting into his head and made him fell strangely, he couldn't imagine to leave this flat in 12 days and move in into the new house with Maria. Would Taeyong stay his secret lover after the wedding, probably no. Jae sighed.

The doorbell rang and he shivered, he had nor will to meet his mother or fiancée, but he walked to open.

"Hi," Taeil fell into his flat causing him to feel strange.

"What are you doing here?" Jae asked.

"Close the door, I don't want to meet any of this two," Taeil jumped to him and locked the door.

He walked into the living room and fell on the couch.

"What's up why are you here?" asked Jae.

"My brother lost his mind," said Taeil.

"What? Why?" Jae stuttered.

Has Jaemin told Taeil about the planned burglary in Kun's house.

"He signed up for a talent contest in his school and he invited me to come, he completely lost his mind. I don't want our family to be cursed forever because of the amount of public embarrassment," Taeil started to tear his hair.

"Calm down what contest? What will Jaemin do there?" asked Jae.

"It's on the 15th in his school and he wants to sing. Sing! Can you believe that, what a shame," Taeil covered his face with a pillow.

"He will sing, not you," said Jae.

"Oh that's even worse he can't sing for life," Taeil groaned.

"And you, can you sing?" asked Jae.

"What?" Taeil became all pale. "Of course I.. I..." he took a deep breath.

"So do you think you can sing or not?" asked Jae.

"This doesn't matter," whispered Taeil.

"It's the only thing that matters," said Jae.

Taeil became red and lowered his head.

"The problem is I always think I can sing," he muttered and Jae walked to him and tapped his shoulder.

Thank you for your support it's so important you can't even imagine.

So how do you like the chapter? What do you think about the conversation between Sicheng and Kun? Why is Sicheng doing it? Does Yuwin has a chance? What do you think about Taeil's worries?

Also let's all hope Ten will get better. Fighting.

Much <3