Perfectly Normal

Request: Maybe you can do one where Narry is cuddling and snogging at their house and the boys walk in but they're just like 'I don't even care anymore'

We have a little problem here: I can't find who requested this, so please tell me who you are and I'll dedicate this to you. I'm a horrible human being and I'm very sorry.

Perfectly Normal

They're naked.

Yes, really.

They're stark naked and laying on their couch after, well, what people do when they're in love and bored and also kind of horny. It's just stuff that happens then and let's face it: with Harry and Niall... it happens all the time.

They're young and rich and famous. It's easy to get bored when you're young, rich and famous. At least Harry and Niall get bored rather easily and they must know, since they really are young, rich and famous. So, what's there better to do than... you know. What's better than making love anyway? If you ask them: nothing.

(If you ask Niall while he's alone, then he'd answer: food, but he also likes having a wank and well, having a wank with your boyfriend together is always better than just having a wank, so yes, making love is great.)

Harry, being the all around romantic kind of guy, he'd say in every situation that making love and being naked is very important and enjoyable and you should never refrain from it if you have the possibility to get shagged while not wearing any clothes.

So, that's what they do. Niall and Harry shag a lot, kiss a lot, snog a lot and if you ask them, no, they're not hormonal teenagers, they're just really in love, thank you very much.
Also, they don't giggle. (Often.)

They're stark naked and laying on their couch after having fulfilled their duty in bringing love to the world and they're cuddling. Alright, Harry is cuddling and Niall is kind of licking Harry's nipple but those are minor details no one needs to know.

"What if we go for another round?", Niall asks after a while, licking his lips now instead of Harry's fourth nipple, looking at the curly-haired lad with eyes more innocent than they should allowed to be, judged by what they do every so often.

"What if? If we go for another round, then I won't be able to produce any heirs.", Harry grins lazily and Niall rolls his eyes.
"I thought we agreed on adopting children, not producing any, my big gay guy.", the blond says and leans down, kissing his boyfriend gently on the lips.

Harry sighy loudly after Niall pulls away again. "You're right", he agrees. "I'm pretty big"
He earns a slap onto his member for this comment.

Suddenly, the door to the living room opens and three blokes enter, chatting vividly, completely ignoring the couple on the couch. Harry and Niall look up and stare at them, while the shortest of them turns on the TV and the tanned one shouts at the muscular one where the hell he put the remote last time, who shrugs and leaves for the kitchen.

While still not noticing Niall and Harry, who are dead silent by now, Zayn, the tanned one and Louis, the short one, place their bums on the floor in front of the couch and how the hell do they not notice the couple?!

Harry and Niall stare at them ever so quietly and then turn their faces to stare at each other, confused and also kind of annoyed, then turn their faces back to Louis and Zayn in front of them.

"Hmm-hmm!", Harry clears his throat and stems himself up a bit, as far as Niall's body weight lets him do it at least. "Excuse me...?"

And finally, Louis looks up and throws a glance in Harry's direction. He lifts an eyebrow quizzically.
"Yeah?", he asks, but turns around again to continue watching some crap TV show.

"We're a bit busy here-- if you didn't notice that. And we'd appreciate if you-- what are you even doing here anyway?!", Harry nearly shouts and frowns deeply, receiving a calming pat from Niall on his chest.

Louis snorts and Zayn kind of giggles. "Don't let us bother you. Go on with whatever you're doing there."
Harry groans and falls back onto the cushions while Niall starts laughing, shaking his head incredulously. "You guys seriously are the worst. Come on."

Liam retreats into the living room with three beers and a box of gummy worms. "I think you invited us over, actually.", he says and flops down next to Zayn, who is quick to grab a beer and take a few gulps.

"We did not--", Harry narrows his eyes and thinks about it. "Did we, Ni?"
"I think we did, to be honest.", the blond grins and lifts himself off of Harry, stands up in all his naked glory and starts looking for his boxers, which have to be somewhere on the floor, probably.

"Ugh, Niall", Liam complains and shuts his eyes. "Is that necessary? I really don't want to see your wee-wee", which of course makes Niall turn around to him and shake his hips into the brunette's face.
"Oh, admit it, Payno", he laughs mischievously. "You're just jealous of my big, big di--"

"God, Niall, don't!", Liam shouts and pushes the blond away, who laughs even more and finally spots his boxers beneath the living room table and puts them on. "There, there"
Harry can't believe he's being cockblocked and he also can't believe he's invited these morons, who don't seem to give a single shit about him and Niall banging anymore.

"Harry, here are yours!", Niall calls and throws Harry's own boxers into his face, he then decides to join the others on the floor and watch telly, since that's what they're apparently here for. Harry really can't remember having them invited over.

He quickly pulls on his underwear anyway and sits up straight onto the couch, reaches out with one foot to tap his boyfriend onto his shoulder.
"Ni", he says. "Ni, come up here"

The blond swats his foot away, but gets up anyway, takes Liam's beer out of his hand and sits onto Harry's lap and kisses him gently onto the cheek, who smiles at him brightly.
"Is a football match today on TV or--"

"Don't think so", Niall blinks at him and darts his eyes towards Louis again.
"Louis, is there a reason you're here?"
The lad chuckles lightly. "Is there ever a reason, Horan?", he winks and both Harry and Niall sigh and look at each other.

After a while of trying to focus on the TV show - Geordie shore? - they just lean in and kiss each other, since Niall's hand has found its way into Harry's boxers anyway at some time and we all know what that leads to.

Louis, Liam and Zayn don't seem to mind all that much anyway, it probably became perfectly normal for them.