Disneyland

In which Harry has been kidnapped and a prince saves him... more or less.

Disneyland 

"Oh god, Louis, Disneyland, are you serious?", Harry groaned while facepalming himself. 

He had been kidnapped.

By his best friend.

Into a car.

A car on its way to Disneyland, obviously.

Sweet holidays in France... adieu.

"Well yes, my dear Harold, and now would you please stop complaining, I have to look out for the off-ramp, thank you", the boy on the driver's seat snapped and stared with narrowed eyes onto the signs on the motorway. 

"You need glasses, don't you?", Harry stated and crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't feel save driving with you anymore, get some freaking glasses!"

"Sush! My eyesight is perfect, now tell me if on that sign there stands Disneyland or not", Louis said and poked out his tongue. 

"Yes, it does. Can't you see that that sign is a bright purple with pink glitter writing on it, Louis, please, don't scare me, yeah?", Harry complained and Louis laughed.

"Man, I was just kidding, calm down and get some money out for the parking, I'm almost broke and the entry into the park costs something around 80 Pounds"

Harry rolled his eyes. "First of all... it's Euros, we're in the Eurozone and EIGHTY EUROS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU KIDNAPPED ME, YOU'RE PAYING THIS SHIT!", he exclaimed and ruffled his hair hectically. He wasn't fucking Rockefeller!

"Dude, I'm not paying a thing for you and I swear to god, if I don't see freaking Winnie the Pooh-", Louis rambled and pulled the car into an off-ramp and they finally reached Disneyland.

Or at least the parking part of Disneyland.

"You love it here, don't you? And I didn't even puke while driving that one roller coaster, I think here's an applause in order for the king of-", Louis got rudely interrupted by a frantically waving Harry. 

"Shut up, shut up, shut the fuck up!", the curly haired lad whisper-shouted and stared intently in a completely different direction than Louis was standing. 

"What is over there? Let me see, let me see!", the shorter boy yelled, of course not being quiet at all, and pushed Harry out of his way to get a better view. 

"Snow White and her prince, awww...", he cooed and got a smack on the forehead from Harry. 

"I told you to be quiet! Why do you never listen?"

Louis shrugged innocently. "Now tell me, what's up with Snowy and Prince Charming? Aren't you too old to want to take a picture with them? I thought we're here for the roller coasters?"

"Hush! What if they hear us?", Harry smacked him again against the forehead. 

"Ouch, would you stop that?!", Louis complained and shoved his friend. 

"Now, come on, if you want a picture with them! There aren't too many 5-year olds right now! Your chance!", the blue eyed boy grabbed Harry by the wrist and dragged him with him along to the royal couple. 

"Hello! I'm Louis and this is Harry and he'd like to take a picture with you, right, Hazza-Bear?", Louis chirped and of course he embarrassed Harry good and proper. The taller lad blushed madly.

Snow White smiled and so did the Prince, who had his arm slung around Snow's waist, how endearingly endearing. 

"Of course, good sir, how do you want us to stand?", the Prince said and he obviously had an Irish accent, not a French, which made Louis curious.