If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain

In which Harry is too cool for school and Niall just wants to help

 If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain

Harry Styles was your usual melancholic hipster boy and he liked long walks in the rain while listening to Indie music and thinking about life. 

This was Harry and Harry was odd. 

He wore second-hand clothes, black skinny jeans, he never buttoned up his shirts all the way, he was always in the same ugly brown boots and he never left without a bandana wrapped around his bouncy chocolate brown curls, which he cut out of his clothes.

He also never had an umbrella with him while walking in the rain, with an umbrella it wasn't dramatic enough, wasn't deep enough. 

Harry liked the feeling of rain drops on his bare skin, liked the way his clothes soaked up the water. 

He hasn't had lots of friends, maybe one or two, like Nick and maybe Louis, but he just didn't need anybody, he told himself.

He liked feeling lonely, as if he was the only human being on this planet, that held so much evil and disappointments.

It was October or something, Harry didn't really care, when he took another long walk around his block, in the rain. 

He contemplated about how the problem of society was, that everybody was society.

His neighbour was part of the society, he was part of the society, even the Queen was probably part of the society. 

So many problems, so little time.

He shook his head, drops of water flying away from his soaked curls. 

He wanted to change the world, but he couldn't, it was just him and he wasn't enough. 

Everybody should think the way he did, Harry thought, the right way. The dramatic, world-changing way.

Tomorrow, he would write a poem about this and maybe write critical comments on a blog in the Internet.

Somehow he did something, didn't he? Somehow.

"Hey mate!", he heard a voice. "Mate, it's raining and you haven't even got an umbrella, you're dripping wet, come inside, I've just made tea!"

Harry frowned and turned around. Of course people didn't understand, they never understood. Especially not him and his way of living. The right way.

A rather small figure waved, he couldn't quite make out who it was, because the rain was too strong. 

"Hey, aren't you coming?", the person exclaimed again and it was definitively a guy. A small guy at that and Harry shook his head.

"No, I'm not coming to a exploiter like you!", he shouted back at the guy, crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

He heard an annoyed sigh. "Exploiter, huh? Oh mate, wait a moment."

Seconds later, the tiny figure was coming closer to Harry, who didn't move an inch from the place he was standing before. The guy held an orange umbrella in his hands and now that he was near, Harry could see that he had blonde hair and adorable rosy baby cheeks.

The blonde held the umbrella over the two of them, so Harry didn't get any wetter, even though that was grammatically and literally not possible.

"So, I am an exploiter of society and I rape poor children, yeah?", the small boy, who wasn't much older than Harry himself, grinned.