Fame! (I'm gonna live forever)

AN: Bonjour mes amis! I have a question! Which one of these One Shots do you like best? Leave the title in the comments, yay! (It can also be the title of one of my separate One Shots) (which are also all Narry, ahahhahaha, do I even write something else?) (no, I don't) 

Thank you so much for reading, I love you all!

(My favourite One Shot I've ever written is still "Rainbow" even though I wrote it like a year ago and my English back than was rather, uhm, not so well developed :D ) 

***

In which Harry might or might not be a celebrity and Niall definitely is not taking the piss 

Fame! (I'm gonna live forever)

So, you see, his fame came practically over night and he would've never believed that he got famous anyway, he always thought of himself being a humble man, satisfied with the small things in life, like tea and biscuits.

But then, suddenly, his whole life exploded and the next day, there were people on the streets looking at him funnily, some even stopping him to ask for a picture or autograph and - what can he say? - it was fantastic. He felt so important all of a sudden, so important and popular. Like a celebrity, sort of.

And he was one, wasn't he? His song 'Don't Let Me Go' went straight to no 1 on the charts and everybody was asking themselves who the hell Harry Styles was.

Harry Styles - A new pop sensation?

Harry Styles - The new One Hit Wonder?

Harry Styles - The Guy with the Two left Feet?

He was all of the above, probably, because of course he had a few more songs and of course he loved music, but 'Don't Let Me Go' has been sort of a - whatever - and he didn't think one of his other songs had the potential to become a big hit. Harry'd enjoy the moment though, as long as people care and want to know him and his name.

Maybe a good record label would sign him? If he was lucky, he thought, if he was lucky someone would come up to him and want to make his name big and famous. He'd like that, he'd like that a lot.

-

Humming his current favourite song (you can guess which one), he walked down the main street and really, some people actually knew him! He smiled bright on photos, sighned fan's (did he have fans already?) arms in his loopy handwriting and he was completely and utterly giddy and happy. 

This was how he wanted his life to go, how he imagined it to be. It was great. Also great was the idea of the interview he'd have to give tomorrow and oh god, something like that happening to him - unbelievable! Incredible! Harry wanted to happily jump up and down right then and there, but he remembered that he was famous now and famous people shouldn't behave like five-year olds in public.

There were no paparazzi, though, but who knew? Maybe they were hiding behind some bushes? Or okay, a car rather, because there were not so much bushes here in the big city. 

Checking left, checking right for some photographers but not seeing any, Harry sighed slightly - and only slightly and not at all out of disappointment - and went on walking down the street, passing a few passerby's, greeting them politely (that's what he usually did, too, before he got famous) and he just generally had a really good day.

In some shop he heard his song playing and that made his step just a bit more jaunty. Not watching where he was going, he of course cannoned into somebody and they both landed on their bums on the pavement.