Turning you gay

In which Niall is kinda straight and Harry is kinda determined to change that

Turning you gay 

"So, you're still into girls?", Harry leaned his back against Niall's locker just in the second the Irish one wanted to open it.

Niall sighed and nodded. "Yes, I'm still into girls. Now move, I have to put my books into my locker."
Harry shook his head and grinned this annoying smug smile.
"Not moving until you're into boys. And with boys I mean... myself.", he said, crossing his arms and looking  even smugger. 

Niall rolled his eyes but blushed. 
"Harry, I can't turn gay just because you want me to. I'm straight and that's it. There's nothing you can do about it. Now... would you please be so kind and get away from my locker, I'm serious." 

"Well, I'm serious, too.", the curly haired bloke shrugged and slipped to the side, leaning against the locker next to Niall's. "Serious about turning you gay", he said and his voice was full of determination.

Niall laughed and opened his locker, putting his science books inside and got his English books out, then he sighed again.
"Okay, good luck with that, Harold", he said, winked at Harry and went to his next class.
He left a pouting Harry with a deep frown. 

"You'll see, Horan", he mumbled. "You'll be mine. I'll get you"

When Niall's class ended, Harry waited for him in front of the room with his always cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Niall facepalmed himself. "What's up, Harry?"
He couldn't believe the bloke from Cheshire would actually wait all the time for him, 
didn't that guy have his own classes?!
But somehow... that made the Irishman feel... special.

"I want to show you something", Harry replied, holding his hand out for Niall. 

The blonde refused to take it and was about to walk away, when Harry grabbed him by his wrist.
"You're coming with me, no escape!", Harry exclaimed, dragging Niall with him and earning curious glances from other pupils.

"No! Harry! I've got maths next period! Can't miss that! And I think you do, too?!", Niall yelled and tried to get away from Harry, hitting him with is book, but the curly haired boy's grip was too strong and maybe - just maybe - Niall wanted to know what he had to show him.

They ran. They literally ran. They got shouted at for running and got cursed at for pushing people out of their way. 
Harry pulled the main door of their school open and drew Niall all the way along.

"Harry, dammit, not so fast!? Why are we running, gosh, Harold!", Niall yelled, but Harry ignored him.
Niall expected to get dragged into Harry's car, but that wasn't the case.
Harry walked right behind their school where the trash barrels stood and stopped dead.

"What the fuck..?", Niall was out of breath from all the running and was happy when they finally paused.
He looked up at Harry, then looked around where they were.
"Ugh, Harry, the garbage shit here? That's what you wanted to show me? That'll turn me gay? Trash? Rubbish? Just great."

Harry let out a low chuckle. "Hell no, Niall"
Niall was utterly confused. "Harry..." 
What was wrong with the Curly?

Suddenly, Harry pushed him against a wall.
"This is where the gay kids make out, because if they didn't hide here, they'd get bullied by straight fuckers like you", Harry said through his everlasting smug grin.

Niall frowned and shook his head. "Harry, I'm not bullying anybody for their sexuality or anything, what... I thought... what is this really about?"

Harry's grip tightened even more and he looked down at their feet.

"You know, you're not even trying.. you're not even testing if you're gay. You just assume that you're as straight as a ruler, yeah? Because people expect it from you. Because you want to be like everybody else", Harry rambled and his smug face turned quite desperate.

"You know how hard it is to fancy someone who will never fancy you back? Not because you're stupid or anything, no, just because you're the same gender as them. You don't understand Niall, I've liked you for so long now and it makes no sense! You'll just see me as a friend, forever, always and forever! It hurts, but I want to accept it, but I can't! I thought of ways to make you feel the same, but nothing worked. You just... you just like girls and I'm so sick of it! Love me, love me, why won't you love me like I love you?!"

Tears streamed down his cheeks, he was trembling and shaking but never letting go of Niall.
The blonde felt bad, more than bad, he felt like he committed a murder. 
He felt like he murdered Harry's heart and then he began crying, too.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, Harry, I wish I could feel the same, I really wish... I ... I ... maybe I...", he sobbed and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and hugged him tight. "'M so sorry"

Harry ran his hand through Niall's hair. "I-It's okay... I just... I was overreacting, it's difficult for me, I hope you understand..."
"I do, I do, Hazza, I do", Niall nodded frantically, his cheeks flushed pink and oh, how adorable he was.
The curly haired lad smiled down at him and caressed his soft cheek. 
"Would you... kiss me? Just a little kiss?"

Niall nodded again, sniffing a bit, but now smiling widely at him. 
"Of course, it's the least I can do for you", he said and leaned in, both their hearts were beating rapidly and their hands were sweating.

Their lips were only inches apart, when Harry stepped back and shook his head desperately.

"No, no, I don't want it like this... I want it to be true... real... what was I thinking?!", he rambled and lifted his hands up in a defensive manner.
Then the curly haired lad buried his face in his hands and started sobbing and crying.
"I want it... but I don't want it...", he mumbled and fell down to his knees. "Shit. Turning somebody gay is the dumbest idea ever, because how the fuck should that even work? It's... it's..."

He felt Niall kneeing down in front of him and softly pulling Harry's hands away from his face.
"Haz", he whispered. "Just try"
Then two slightly chapped lips were pressing against Harry's.
Harry, even though he was in a state of shock, kissed back as soon as he realised what was happening.

When they pulled away, they had both small smiles on their faces and Niall played with one of Harry's curls.

"You know, I do have sometimes weird feelings when you are around, when you flirt with me shamelessly and... maybe if you wait... sometime... maybe... I'm going to turn gay?"

Blue eyes stared directly into green eyes and Harry's jaw dropped.
"You mean...?"

Niall nodded.
"But just maybe... I mean... I still like girls and every-", he got interrupted by lips crashing onto his own and he got pushed onto his back from Harry's weight. 

"You'll be mine, you'll be mine, I'll make you mine!", Harry exclaimed and placed little kisses on every inch of Niall's flawless face. Tears of relief streamed down the curly haired lad's face and he hugged Niall as if it was a matter of life and death.

"I am going to turn you gay"

- - - - 

"Don't be annoying, Haz", Niall groaned as Harry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and kissed him on his neck for what felt like the 200th time. 

Harry behind him just snorted.

"I have a plan to fulfill, Nially-baby, don't you remember?", the curly haired lad shrugged and placed yet another kiss onto the blonde's neck. "Do you feel something? Do you feel the butterflies?"

Niall groaned again. "Harry, I really have to study, the next exam is bloody important and-", he got interrupted, of course.

"Oh, stop studying and freaking give in to the butterflies, I know you want it, you said so yourself"

Niall sighed. "I never said that, I just said that might have feelings... for you. It's not for too sure", he corrected and shuffled his books and papers together to put them into his backpack. 

"But Niall...", this time, it was Harry who groaned and was annoyed. "Can't we make out a bit now... just to see if you like it more than kissing girls", he grimaced at the word 'girls' and poked out his tongue.

And got hit onto the back of his head by a laughing Niall.

"Oh, come on, Haz! Girls aren't that bad! They're quite nice, actually", the blonde chuckled and chucked his bag onto his back. "And no, we cannot just make out"

Harry pouted.
"Not now, at least", Niall sighed again and started to walk away, Harry following close on his heels.

"What? What? What did you say? Say it again, please?", he exclaimed excitedly and jumped up and down. 

"There may be a chance of you and me making out sometime in the future", Niall rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway.

"Oh, hell yes!", Harry shouted. "I always wanted to snog a straight guy!"

Some of the pupils stopped and stared at the both of them and Niall blushed crimson. 

"Shut the fuck up, Harold", he grumbled and tried to hide his embarrassment by sticking his head into his locker. 

"Alright, Niallanator. How about snogging behind the school near the lovely rubbish cans?", Harry suggested and leaned against Niall's neighbour locker in what he thought was a sexy pose.

Niall just rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Not again, Haz, we were at this point once"

"'Once'", mimiced Harry sarcastically. "That was like two days ago, don't be such a pussy, Ni"

"First of all", Niall sighed and closed his locker. "It was three days ago. Second, I am not a pussy. I thought you liked me for my dick?"

Harry crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the smaller lad disapprovingly. 
"No, Niall, I like you, because of your personality and your dick"

Niall laughed and gave him a thumbs up. "Awww, god bless your poor little undying soul", he said and was about to walk to his last class of the day, when Harry grabbed his wrist and dragged him with him. 
Nothing new to Niall.

"Let's skip class", Harry just said, smiled cheekily back at Niall and pulled him along.

All Niall could do was sigh. "Would you even attend your classes if it wasn't for me?", he asked, but all he received from Harry was a barked laughter. 

"But I'm not going to the rubbish, are we clear?!", Niall shouted, but Harry just ignored him, much to Niall's discomfort. 

This time, the curly haired lad motioned Niall to get into his car and Niall let out a sigh of relief. No trash bins. 

"So", Harry said then after a while of sitting silently in the car and staring at each other awkwardly. 

"So", Niall repeated and he really didn't have a clue what Harry actually wanted. Well, not until he remembered. 
Harry wanted to kiss him. Snog his face off. Holy shit.

It was okay to Niall, actually, Harry was a funny, cheeky, good-looking bloke and Niall came to the decision that he didn't really care about his sexuality anymore, 
so when Harry leaned in and pressed his lips onto Niall's, he was perfectly fine with it and when the kiss got more and more heated and turned more and more into a proper make-out session, Niall was perfectly fine with that, too. 

He even let Harry lick into his mouth and the blonde could really feel the butterflies by now.
It was heaven and he wanted more. He wanted everything. He wanted Harry.

Maybe Harry had succeed. 
Maybe Harry's plan... turning him gay... had worked out, but Niall thought that heck yeah, kissing was nice anyway and that he had all the time he needed to figure out if he liked, no, loved boys instead of girls. Or both. 

But right now, he was sure, that he really, really, really liked Harry.