Strange days and even stranger pizzas

The one in which Harry is lazy and has nice legs and Niall delivers him pizza

Strange days and even stranger pizzas

It's one of those let's-do-nothing-and-wear-too-tight-leggings kind of days for Harry. 

It's Saturday and he has nothing better to do than to sit around in the living room, wearing his sister's leggings which, he dares to say, look so much better on him than on her, truth to be told.

His friends and the creepy chick from across the street always tell him he has great legs and yeah, maybe he does. He can't deny a fact that has been proven. 

Especially he can't deny it when he's wearing these super tight leggings and dang do his legs look fine in those. 

He's alone in the flat he shares with his sister and her boyfriend, the two of them went out on a, whatchamacallit, date. Knowing Gemma's boyfriend, Harry predicts it to be extremely corny and cheesy and making single people hate them with a burning passion. 

He himself does that, too, sometimes, because he's currently single and yeah, cute couples are the worst in his single opinion. 

His last boyfriend has been quite the catch, though, Harry has to give himself that. Smoking hot with those cheekbones and the tanned skin and all that kind of stuff that makes a person resemble a Greek god. 

Harry doesn't exactly know how he managed that one, but it's been over soon anyway, so what does that matter anymore.

So, it's one of those let's-do-nothing-and-wear-too-tight-leggings kind of days for Harry and he contemplates about ordering a pizza or not ordering one. 

He ends up ordering one, a pizza with tuna. He doesn't like tuna and he also doesn't know what kind of demon possessed him and forced him to order one with tuna.

Now he's waiting for his tuna pizza and trying to come up with an intelligent enough plan to eat around the tuna topping. It will be a mission impossible, but it's worth a shot, isn't it? It probably isn't. 

After 15 more minutes of watching pointless TV shows, the door bell finally rings and it takes all of Harry's mature part of his brain to not jump up and run to the door like a maniac, screaming the word pizza loudly over and over again. 

He certainly forgets that he's only wearing too tight leggings and nothing else and especially nothing else underneath, but he doesn't care at that moment, there's pizza waiting for him outside.

Harry pulls the door open quite graciously and damned be his wrong decisions.

The pizza boy in front of him looks at Harry confusedly, clears his throat and hands Harry the ordered pizza with tuna topping. 

"Here's, uh, your pizza.", he says with an Irish lilt and damned be that guy's face with those big shiny blue eyes and those rosy cheeks from the cold and the blond streaks of hair peaking out from under his red snapback. 

He looks so pretty and cute and it makes Harry so angry. How dares this lad to be beautiful when Harry looks like a dustbin with wonderful legs in wonderful leggings. 

Harry frowns and narrows his eyes at the pizza boy, who looks bewildered by now because he still has the pizza in his hands and the one who ordered it is looking at him strangely. 

"Don't you, uhm... wanna take your pizza? I mean... it's kinda cold and, eh...", he stumbles over his words and it's so damn endearing, like, is this a pizza delivery guy or a pizza delivery angel?

Harry decides he's both and he finally takes the pizza and says thanks. 

When he's about to close the door and forget about his two-minute-crush, a foot is placed between the door and the angle, so Harry cannot fully close it. 

"Well, I'd like to be payed, you know?", he hears the pizza boy say and frick, Harry totally forgot about that! He opens the door again with too much force and it bangs against the wall behind it.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, give me a second, I'll get the money!", Harry shouts directly into the guy's pretty face, hastes into the kitchen, gets his wallet and practically throws the pizza boy a few pound notes into the eye when he's back. 

The blonde laughs, puts the money into the wallet he has with him and thanks Harry, even though there is nothing to thank and Harry is still in nothing but his leggings.

"Your legs look nice in those", the bloke compliments him, points into Harry's crotch region and gives him a thumbs up. Harry does not blush. 

He doesn't blush, his face simply gets redder than the pizza boy's hat. 

"Uhm, thank you", Harry mumbles and looks down onto his legs. Yeah, they do look nice.

When he looks up again, the pizza dude is holding out a folded paper and is smiling. Harry takes it and smiles back. He feels like he just found a new friend and someone he could go on, whatchamacallit, a date.

"My name's Niall, call me if you want", he says and after a short wave, he grabs his bag with the other pizzas for other people and is almost gone, when Harry calls:

"Hey, uhm, Niall! How do you know I'm gay?"

He knows that's a brilliant question, but he has to know. He has to make sure if he emits the gay.

"Well, I guessed that a guy wearing leggings this tight can't be straight!", Niall calls back and laughs loudly, leaving Harry dumbfounded and with a disgusting tuna pizza in his hands.

It's one of those let's-do-nothing-and-wear-too-tight-leggings kind of days for Harry and he decides that he has found a new favourite place to order his tuna pizza.