Paradiso

AN: a bit of (tooth-rotting) fluff to thank you all for voting for my [Narry One Shots] in the Bromance Awards! I really can't thank you enough and I hope you like this little one shot! :) Love you all so very dearly x

This is more or less based on the German song "Paradiso" by EMMA6

***

*

In which they're a couple and it's all around perfect, really

Paradiso

*

Harry wakes up to someone kissing his jaw gently and a smile forms on his lips instantly. He still can't believe this is his reality now. His eyes flutter open and he's met with his boyfriend's beautiful blue ones, which make Harry's heart stutter every time he looks into them. Even after six months of relationship.

He let loose a little mewling noise and pouts his lips, searching for Niall's, wanting a real good morning kiss and he doesn't have to wait long until he gets it.

He's addicted to Niall's kisses and he could keep kissing those soft, pink lips all day long, oh my, he's so in love, he's so smitten with this boy and he loves every minute of having him in his life.

"Mornin', love", Niall mumbles against his lips and Harry loves his hoarse morning voice and his accent and he pulls his lover down for yet another kiss, wants to kiss the accent from his tongue, wants to kiss him until their lips bleed and even then he wants to keep kissing him.

His chest is so full of fondness and desire and love and pride and Niall, he's so full of Niall. Niall is everywhere in his body. Niall is in his eyes, in his smile, behind his ears, underneath his curls, in his heart, in his soul and sometimes in other places, too.

Whenever he looks at Niall, he knows he has found his one and only soul mate.

"Do you want me to make some breakfast?", Niall asks then and Harry wonders if he can get any more perfect, but he shakes his head.
"No, let's cuddle for a moment, okay?", he smiles softly at his boyfriend and Niall smiles back with the same amount of love in his eyes and nods.

"Okay", he whispers and snuggles comfortably into Harry's side, his head on Harry's chest, an arm wrapped around the younger lad's stomach and it's wonderful, so very, very wonderful. Harry breathes in the scent of Niall's smooth hair and feels Niall's warmth soaking into his own body and and he wants to drown in this moment, wants this moment to last forever.

He presses tender kisses on top of Niall's head and he's so utterly happy, he feels so complete, like nothing could break them apart, like... like... he feels like he's in paradise.

Harry wants to wake up every morning to kisses of Niall, wants to fall asleep to Niall's steady breathing, wants to be able to hold Niall when he's down, wants to be able to hold Niall when he's lucky. He's never wanted anything so much as he wants Niall.

"I love you", Harry says and caresses Niall's arm, stroking one finger up and down his forearm gingerly, like Niall is made out of glass, like Niall is fragile, even though Harry knows that he's not, but he sometimes is afraid of hurting him, anyway.

"I love you, too", Niall replies and lifts his head a little, resting his chin on Harry's chest, looking up at his boyfriend out of trustful eyes and it's so heartwarming, that Harry is almost on the verge of tears. "Love you forever and ever and ever and--", Niall lists, but stops abruptly. "H-Harry? Are you crying?"

Harry quickly shakes his head and wipes a treacherous tear off his cheek. "No, no, it's just-- it's just that--", he stutters, but he can't quite get himself to say it, he doesn't exactly know what to say, can't form his feelings into words, but he wants Niall to know what he feels, of course he does, and Niall probably knows what he feels, it's just...

"It's just that a simple I love you doesn't... it's not enough, you know?", Harry's voice trembles a little and he's so emotional all of the sudden. "It's a not good enough expression to tell you how I feel, it's just-- I don't know where to even start to show you how much I feel for you, how much I love you, how much in love I am with you... Niall, you're, you're everything. Everything I want, everything I need and I feel so much for you, probably more than you feel for me, but that's okay, it's okay, I just want you to know that I--"

"Breathe! Harry, breathe", Niall interrupts him and silences him with a lingering kiss.
"You don't need to prove your love to me, I know you love me and I love you just as much", he smiles then and kisses him again.

This second kiss says everything. Harry puts all his love and feelings in it and it's sweet but passionate and their bodies move along to the kiss and Harry is in heaven, he's on cloud nine and his heart aches and seems to be about to burst, but it doesn't, it stays in Harry's chest, beating quickly.

His senses are aware of everything that happens, every place that Niall touches him... he feels it, he savours it, savours this moment, to remember it, every single bit of it, to save it up for bad days, which he knows there will be, there always are bad days, but if in the end, Niall stays with him... then it can't be so bad after all.

They spend the whole morning in bed, kisses turning into making love at some point and it really is. It really is making love, not just plain copulation, no, it's pure, utter love between the two of them and Harry is in paradise.

With Niall, everything is paradise, everywhere is paradise. They could be poor and starved, for all Harry knows, and they'd still love each other, he's sure of that.

*