Teaser

Jungkook was slammed to the wall.

"I know why you are fucking here, you want to take your revenge?, you want to get back at me for leaving you?. I will tell you this once, you can never beat me... I am the prince of Hallyu. You are just a son of rice farmers", screamed Taehyung at the younger guy.

"Huh? You think so highly of yourself. I am so over with what happened in Gyeongsang... that was just a fuck! I am here to reach my dreams and no one, not even you can stop it." Jungkook was looking at Taehyung fiercely.

Taehyung moved his face closer to Jungkook. Their lips are only five inches apart.

"You think you can stop me?, I will crush you like a little peanut" said Taehyung.

Jungkook smirked and eyes at Taehyung looking all seductive.

"Really?, then I dare you to hit me" Jungkook's hands then touched Teahyung's thighs and moved his hands towards the older's crotch.

Taehyung moved back, not knowing what to do. His face all confused on what to do. He doesn't really want to hurt Jungkook but he has dared him to punch him.

"I thought so.. Coward!" shouted Jungkook, laughing loudly walking out of the restroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

Originally the title of the story would have been "Rivals", but it turned out that someone has already used it so I changed it out of respect to the writer. What I can assure is its a totally different plot from "Rivals". I need to change the cover. Damn! Give me a week to fix it..  

Well, I just hope that readers will enjoy the story and be a little patient, it may take me some time to update chapters regularly, but I will really try promise.