[43] The Hamptons

Ella.

April showers bring may flowers.. that's quite true. Harry and I have been together for about
a month now and it's been nothing but love. Real love. He picks me up from work and cooks for me. He'll ask me how my day was and he'll hug me from behind with his silky smooth tattooed arms wrapped around my waist. He'll kiss my neck, then resting his chin on my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck.

Sometimes we'll just spend dinner on the terrace and when it gets a tad chilly, he'll get a blanket and wrap it around me. We then just talk and talk sometimes I talk about my dreams or what made my day so bad and I'm so emotional that I just wanted to cry, and he'll lean and kiss my forehead, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I instantly feel a little bit better.

When we sleep at night, when he holds me close, he whispers 'I love you' while we're both half asleep. I just knew that that's the best feeling in the fucking world. Loving someone.

I've realized he's the perfect combination of cute and sexy. With that goddamn smirk that turns me on, and that smile, that charming smile with dimples, and his eyes, eyes so bright. Either way, I just wanna kiss him, and whenever I stare at him thinking that, he'll just smirk 'You know you want to kiss me.', I just lean in, shutting him up.

He's great in bed. So great. My oh my. He turns me on. Too often.

June rolled around quickly. Harry and I have been doing good this whole time but things changed a little bit he's been acting strange lately. Too strange but I don't want to suspect anything. Whenever I ask him about his whereabouts like a simple 'What did you do today?' He'll respond with 'stuff' and he constantly checks his phone for text messages, and one time I asked him 'who is that?', he gave me a nervous look and just said it was somebody from work. 

I don't think he's cheating on me. I know for sure he's not that kind of person.

June was full of events. A shitload of events. Harry went to London unexpectedly. For a week and a half. A part of him wanted to invite me but I could see in his eyes, he didn't want to go too quickly with the relationship. And I too, would be nervous to meet his family that quickly. We've been going out for two months now. It's the 27th of June and he's coming back in two days.

I don't even know the reason why Harry went to London so suddenly. The week before, he just told me he's leaving and I asked where where he just told me 'I'm going to London' while he took a sip of his tea.
I didn't ask him why at all. I just said with a smile, I will bring him to the airport and told him to tell his family I said hello. And he shook his head. "You have work babe. Niall will take me."
"You sure?" I asked.
He kissed my hair. "Yes, but thank you for your kind offer."

We barely spoke the whole time he was there. Short FaceTime calls here and there. We didn't even sleep on the same bed that whole week because he made up some excuse that he's sick.

I didn't even realize that we didn't speak because I was so busy myself.

It was the month where the company made sure everything was set because Fall is the season where new books come. It's just the season of beginnings. New magazines, new etc.

And, I've been attending sessions with Dr. Pierson. Some works because I remember teachers and things but she said something that I've been thinking about for a whole month now. "You will remember, when an impactful person comes and talks about your memories."

I asked her who and she simply said, "The most important someone you have forgotten."

I suddenly snap out of thought and I call him. He says he's all packed up. "You know you haven't done laundry in like a month."