[42] Prince

Ella.

"You're such a babe." Harry says slowly, his voice, slow, deep, and raspy. "Good morning."

"Shit." I notice the time on the clock. I have twenty minutes to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks, as he sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Work. I have twenty minutes to get ready." I groan. "I'm sorry I'll see you later."

"I just want your extra time and your kiss." He pouts. I walk towards him, my hands in his soft pushed back messy hair, kissing him, while I delicately bite on his bottom lip. He loves that.

"I'll see you later, my prince." I smirk.

"You're such a tease." He groans, hastily covering what's below his waist.

"Of course." I open the door, and leaving his room.

I arrive at work shortly. The whole time I was smiling, my heart beating incredibly fast in awe, that Harry and I are together. I didn't have the time to tell him how happy I am and how thankful I am. I don't care how cheesy or cliché it is.

I greet everybody I pass, a huge smile in my face, the interns, the people in the cubicles, Andy, Ryan, Kyle, Heather, Lola, so on. Of course I greet Vanessa too.

"Woah, today is a great day huh?" Vanessa steps outside of her office. She recently got promoted to Marketing Head.

"Yes of course, your baby no.2 is on the way and you've recently gotten a promotion." I wrap my shoulder around her.

"Let's talk about you. What have you been doing darling?"

"Mmm...." I feel my cheeks flush. I've always hated talking about boys. God, I feel like I'm in middle school.

"Is it... Harry?"

I laugh at her joke. "We're... uh.. sort of together." My cheeks are red as a dozen of roses. I walk in my office, her following me.

"Sort of?" She asks.

I was left a pile of three manuscripts on my desk, a post-it note attached: schedule of publication may 1st. I look up at Vanessa after scanning through the manuscripts and she has a grin on her face and I respond. "Yeah alright we are together." I smile, taking the papers in my hand and straightening them.

"Just recently or a long time ago?"

"Last night."

"How did he ask you?" She rests her chin on the palm of her hand, it reminds me of Frenchie and the other pink ladies in Grease at the 'Summer Nights' part. Tell me more. Tell me more. And coincidentally enough, she says. "Tell me more."

"It was actually all so sudden... he asked me at 1am. We were talking about kids and he just asked me.. and it just felt right."

"Kids?" Her brows raise.

I take out my red pen, and begin to skim through the text. "Long story short . Well we were actually talking about you and how us having a feeling you'd have a boy."

"Oh... I see .. then the topic of 'which would you like to have first' came up huh?"

I nod. "It was actually not awkward at all. Believe it or not, nothing with him is awkward." I sigh, thinking of him. It's ridiculous but I miss him already.