[32] A Little Coincidental.

Listen to 'Let it All Go' by Birdy, 'Gamble' by Lucy Rose & 'All I Ask' by Adele.

Ella.

"So why'd you suddenly meet with me today?" Andrew asks as he closes the door.

"I-uh, " I look further to the right of the window, Harry's standing in front his car. He catches my gaze as he clicks to open his car. "I- I made up my mind, I'm attending the wedding."

"Didn't you get my text though?" He sticks the key in the ignition, turning to me before he starts the car.

"What?" I hastily look away from Harry, turning to Andrew again.

"I said how I cancelled the meeting with the wedding planner because she's still a tad busy with my mother and your Dad. Something like that."

"Oh, ok."

"But, I haven't cancelled the reservation yet so do you still want to go?"

"Uh, actually, I don't mean to sound rude but I really just want to rest. Would you mind driving me home?" I say hesitantly. "Sorry." I mutter. "West 81st Street by the way."

"I know." He chuckles. "And, It's fine but on one condition."

"Ugh. What is it?" I roll my eyes sarcastically. He starts the car, the engine roaring then turning the heat on. My body warms up as I place my hands across the heater.

He begins to drive, instantly hitting a red light. He then turns to me. "I'm gonna drive you home anyways but it's fair if you just answer one question."

"Alright." I say.

"Why were you so eager to leave the office?"

"How do you know I was so eager to leave the office?"

"Answer the question with an answer. Not a question, Madame." He jokingly scoffs. "Plus, it's fair. I don't wanna think I was being taken advantage of."

I quickly sigh in defeat. He still knows me well. "Well..." I fiddle with my fingers. "I was avoiding someone. That's all I'm gonna say."

"Details?" He raises his brow.

"Gossip Girl much?" I smirk.

"Yeah of course." He smiles. "Anyways, who is it? Tell me. Come on."

I shake my head, pursing my lips, preventing myself from giggling.

"Don't be difficult. Say it." Andrew says.

"My neighbor." I hope he leaves it alone now.

"What's his name?"

"This guy named Harry Styles."  I mumble.

"What about this guy that's making you ignore him."

"He's-" I exhale deeply once again. "I feel like he's leading me on. Simple as that."

"Okay. I won't understand if you just say that."

"I like him and he's just leading me on. I don't think he cares for me. Because he's still in love with this girl name Elle. From his past."

His brows furrow. "Is it me or is it a little coincidental that the girl he's supposedly still in love with has a similar name as you?" He has an unreadable expression smeared on his face.

"I guess." I sigh. "But, I'm not her."

"What did he do that made you fall for him?"